- Adams Golf
- Adidas Golf
- Almost Golf
- Burton Golf
- Club Glove
- Crystal Golf Balls
- Crystal USA
- Cutter & Buck
- Heavy Putter
- New Balance
- Ogio Golf
- Ping Golf
- Project X
- Scotty Cameron
- Sun Mountain
- The Golf Club
- TomTom Golfer
- Tour Edge
- True Temper
- Under Armour
- UST Proforce
- Yes Golf
Mizuno JPX-EZ Individual Irons and Wedges 2014
Our Price: $87.50
Mizuno JPX-EZ Individual Irons and Wedges 2014 Feature:
Your odds just improved with the incredible JPX-EZ irons.
Combining Mizunos HOT METAL face design and ultra pocket cavity (4-7 iron) the JPX-EZ irons fire higher and longer with a predictable, tight dispersion. The Harmonic Impact Technology (H.I.T.) engineered cavity frame ensures that the JPX-EZ feels like every Mizuno iron should, but with forgiveness you cant imagine.
Attack the course. Play like youve never played before with the JPX-EZ.
- Max Pocket Cavity (4-7): Massive sweet area, tightest dispersion, and effortless launch characteristics.
- Deep pocket Cavity (8-PW): For increased accuracy and launch control.
- HOT METAL FACE: Thin multi thickness design for maximum COR to deliver long, consistent distance.
- Harmonic Impact Technology (H.I.T): Feel and sound tuned through cavity frame design.
- Custom Set Make Ups: Available in mixed/ combo sets or with JPX FLI-HI long iron alternatives
- No Upcharge on all Steel Shaft Sets, $12.50 Upcharge on all Graphite Shaft Sets
- 8 Iron Set Sold Separately includes: #4 Iron - Gap Wedge (50°)
- Sold Individually:
- #4 Iron - 22°
- #5 Iron - 25°
- #6 Iron - 28°
- #7 Iron - 32°
- #8 Iron - 36°
- #9 Iron - 40°
- Pitching Wedge - 45°
- Gap Wedge - 50°
- Available Shafts:
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel available in Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Superlite Steel available in Regular or Stiff Flex
- True Temper XP 105 Steel available in Regular or Stiff Flex
- True Temper XP 115 Steel available in Regular or Stiff Flex
- Project X Steel Shafts available in Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- Nippon NSPro 950 Steel Shafts available in Regular or Stiff Flex
- Nippon NSPro 1150 Steel Shafts available in Regular or Stiff Flex
- KBS C-Taper Steel Shafts available in Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- KBS C-Taper Lite Steel Shafts available in Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- Orochi Graphite Shafts available in Senior, Regular and Stiff Flex (+$12.50)
- Orochi Tour Spec Graphite Shafts available in Regular and Stiff Flex (+$12.50)
- Mizuno Golf-Pride M-31 58 Round Grips
- Available in Right Hand Models Only
***Length and Lie Angles can be adjusted through the Custom Department. Once the order is placed - call 888-453-0102 for additional customization.
When ordering Individual Irons, please allow additional time with shipping as these irons will need to be built through the Mizuno's custom department.
Posted by Unknown on 14th Jul 2015
My swing had slowed down some over the years so laying ego aside I decided to get the Mizuno JPX EZ set with regular shaft. It took a short while to get used to them but once I adjusted to them, the club/s feels wonderful and the balls just flies our of the club face like a rocket. I lost the 4-iron so had to order another to complete the set again. Wonderful club. Just make sure to get fitted. A nice blend of distance and trajectory.
Customers also viewed