- Adams Golf
- Adidas Golf
- Almost Golf
- Ben Hogan Golf
- Bettinardi Golf
- Bridgestone Golf
- Burton Golf
- Champ Spikes
- Cleveland Golf
- Club Glove
- Cobra Golf
- Cutter & Buck
- Datrek Golf
- Dawgs Golf
- Ecco Golf
- FootJoy Golf
- Heavy Putter
- IZZO Golf
- Mizuno Golf
- New Balance Golf
- Nike Golf
- Odyssey Golf
- Ogio Golf
- Ping Golf
- Project X Shafts
- Puma Golf
- Scotty Cameron Putters
- Srixon Golf
- Sun Mountain
- Taylormade Golf
- The Golf Club
- TomTom Golfer
- Tour Edge Golf
- True Temper
- Under Armour
- UST Mamiya
- Volvik Golf Balls
- Wilson Staff
- Yes Golf
Ping G400 Individual Irons and Wedges
Our Price: $112.50
Ping G400 Individual Irons and Wedges
Innovative face-flexing technology launches the ball faster and higher to give you tour-level distance with stopping power and forgiveness. The multi-material G400 iron flexes like a catapult as COR-Eye Technology and a top rail undercut launch the ball higher and farther. One PING pro said during testing: "This G400 7-iron has turned into my 6-iron but in an 8-iron window." Golfers can expect one less club to the green with the height of two less clubs. That's a powerful combination.
- COR-Eye Technology - Innovative design generates faster ball speeds for dramatic gains in distance and shot height for better stopping power on the greens.
- Toprail Undercut Cavity - A unique top rail design combines with COR-Eye Technology to increase face flexing and ball speed for launching the ball higher. The co-molded 3-piece cavity badge provides an enriched impact response that creates a powerful sound and feel. A concealed CTP weight allows you to customize swing weight.
- Hydropearl Chrome Finish - This premium finish reduces friction 40% to improve launch and spin in wet conditions and from the rough.
- Clean Look - The head is made of Hyper 17-4 stainless steel, which increases strength 40% to allow for a thinner face and more face flexing. The face and hosel geometry creates a clean, streamlined look.
- PING AWT 2.0 Steel Shaft - PING’s proprietary Ascending Weight Technology shafts get heavier as they progress from long irons to short irons/wedges. Lighter long-iron shafts help square the clubface to increase clubhead speed for distance and accuracy. Short iron/wedge shafts are heavier for improved trajectory control and feel.
- Alta CB Premium Graphite Shaft - PING’s proprietary counter-balance design allows for more mass in the head to increase energy transfer. Powered by AWT (Ascending Weight Technology) this premium shaft employs a steeper weight progression to provide a unique balance of high trajectory, increased ball speed, and stable feel in the long irons, yet controlled trajectory and a smooth feel in the short irons.
- Sold Individually:
- #4 Iron - 20.5°
- #5 Iron - 23.5°
- #6 Iron - 26.5°
- #7 Iron - 30°
- #8 Iron - 34.5°
- #9 Iron - 39.5°
- Pitching Wedge - 44.5°
- Utility Wedge - 49.5°
- Sand Wedge - 54°
- Lob Wedge - 58°
- Stock Shafts:
- Ping AWT 2.0 Steel Shaft available in Regular, Stiff and X-Stiff Flex
- Ping Alta Graphite Shafts available in Soft Regular (Senior), Regular and Stiff Flex (+$12.50)
- Other Available Shafts Through Custom at No Additional Charge:
- N.S. Pro Moldus3 105 Steel Shaft available in Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper XP 95 Steel Shaft available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel Shaft available in Stiff and X-Stiff Flex
- Rifle Project X Steel Shaft available in Regular, (5.0) & Stiff (6.0) Flex
- Available Grips:
- Ping 5L Stock Grips
- Ping 5L Cord Grip
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
Authorized Ping Dealer. However, due to manufacturer restrictions all Ping orders must be placed by phone at 1-888-453-0102 (Toll Free)
PING offers a variety of shaft flexes in steel and graphite to meet your needs and preferences. Selecting the proper shaft flex for your swing will help you get the most distance and accuracy from every shot. Generally, players with faster swing speeds require stiffer shafts to keep the ball trajectory lower, while players with slower swing speeds will require more-flexible shafts to produce a higher ball trajectory.
The choice of steel or graphite shafts is usually based on preferences for weight and/or feel. Players seeking a lighter overall weight and/or a softer feel in their irons may prefer graphite shafts, while players who prefer a standard-weight club with a firmer feel may prefer steel shafts.
We recommend that you get fit for the shaft that allows you to play your best golf. Whether that’s a softer, lighter shaft with a higher launch or a heavier, stiffer shaft with a lower trajectory, a PING Certified Club Fitter can help you find the shaft that brings consistency to your game.
PING offers a variety of grip sizes and styles to fit different hand sizes and texture preferences. Since grip size influences your wrist action, and therefore the direction of your shots, it is commonly used by fitters to affect ball flight.
PING color-coded grips are available in six different diameters, and can be further customized with grip tape according to your needs. Once the neutral grip color code has been determined based on hand measurements, golfers may consider smaller diameter grips to help control fades and slices, or larger diameter grips to help control draws and hooks.
"This 7-iron has turned into my 6-iron but in an 8-iron window." Hear more from our PING pros on the new G400 irons that we like to call our “Game Enjoyment” irons.
PING Pros Test..."This 7-iron has turned into my 6-iron but in an 8-iron window...
Posted by Unknown on 24th Jul 2018
Very good clubs I am a 16 handicapper , I am hitting more greens now
Posted by Rick Heck on 20th Dec 2017
First time order with Golf Club products.
Ping special order was handled with ease, and was delivered on time with all my spec. requests exact as ordered. My next order will be with GC.com
Thank you for exceptional service.
2 wedges to comlete new g400 set
Posted by Unknown on 7th Dec 2017
ordered ping g400 set of irons, was going to use my old set of wedges, after getting the feed back from the g400 that I loved I ordered the sand and lob wedges to complete set. have been more than satisfied
Customers also viewed