- Adams Golf
- Adidas Golf
- Almost Golf
- Ben Hogan Golf
- Bettinardi Golf
- Bridgestone Golf
- Burton Golf
- Champ Spikes
- Cleveland Golf
- Club Glove
- Cobra Golf
- Cutter & Buck
- Datrek Golf
- Dawgs Golf
- Ecco Golf
- FootJoy Golf
- Heavy Putter
- IZZO Golf
- Mizuno Golf
- New Balance Golf
- Nike Golf
- Odyssey Golf
- Ogio Golf
- Ping Golf
- Project X Shafts
- Puma Golf
- Scotty Cameron Putters
- Srixon Golf
- Sun Mountain
- Taylormade Golf
- The Golf Club
- TomTom Golfer
- Tour Edge Golf
- True Temper
- Under Armour
- UST Mamiya
- Volvik Golf Balls
- Wilson Staff
- Yes Golf
Taylormade P750 Tour Proto Individual Irons
Our Price: $199.95
Taylormade P750 Tour Proto Individual Irons
RESERVED FOR THE EXCEPTIONAL
The Tour demands perfection, P750 delivers. P750 Tour Proto irons are reserved for the best ball-strikers—players who prefer a more compact, forged clubhead for precise shotmaking and immediate feedback through impact.
P750 raises the standard by providing superior performance and feel in a design that delivers optimum workability. This true forged blade with shallow cavity, made of 1025 carbon steel, is created using a new, multi-step forging process that culminates with a high tonnage strike—three times more forceful than a standard forged press. This process ensures perfect, near-net head shaping that requires minimal hand polishing, resulting in a pure players iron with soft feel. The face and grooves are CNC milled for high precision, as is as the back cavity of the iron. The extra step of milling the cavity ensures that the face thickness, CG position, and weight distributing are maintained to the highest standard demanded by the best players.
P750 irons feature a thin topline (thinner than the P770) and minimal offset for a blade-like look preferred by our Tour players. Additionally, the P750 irons incorporate a narrower sole and tighter leading edge for improved turf interaction. Similar to the P770, P750 includes tungsten weighting (5 grams precisely located in the sole) in the 3-7 irons that allows for perfectly positioned CG for optimal trajectory and shotmaking.
THE TOUR DEMANDS PERFECTION, P750 DELIVERS
- Designed to Inspire - Our most exclusive players iron embodies what golfers strive to achieve—perfection through unforgettable performance.
- Forged 1025 Carbon Steel - A new multi-step forging process using a 2000-ton press ensures perfect head shaping with minimal hand polishing, resulting in a pure players iron with soft, solid feel.
- Refined shape and sole geometry - Designed with direct input from Tour, P750 irons feature a thin topline and progressive offset for a clean look at address. Further enhancements include a narrow sole and tighter leading edge for improved turf interaction.
- Tungsten Weighting - 3-7 irons feature a tungsten weight to enable perfectly centered CG for optimal trajectory and elegant shotmaking. The result is an iron that combines precision craftsmanship with Tourcaliber workability.
- Custom Component Options - A robust selection of custom shafts and grips available to create a premium players iron crafted to each individual golfer.
- Sold Individually:
- #3 Iron - 20°
- #4 Iron - 23°
- #5 Iron - 26°
- #6 Iron - 30°
- #7 Iron - 34°
- #8 Iron - 38°
- #9 Iron - 42.5°
- Pitching Wedge - 47°
- Taylormade Custom Steel Shafts available at Zero Up-Charge:
- KBS C-Taper 90 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- KBS C-Taper 105 Steel avalable in Regular & Stiff Flex
- KBS C-Taper Lite Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- KBS C-Taper Steel available in Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- KBS FLT Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- KBS Tour 90 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- KBS Tour 105 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro 950GH Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro Modus 105 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 120 Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 130 Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Rifle Project X Steel available in Regular (5.5), Stiff (6.0) & X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT Steel available in Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper XP 95 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Taylormade Custom Graphite Shafts available at $25.00 per club Up-Charge:
- UST Recoil 760 ES Graphite available in Senior (F2) & Regular (F3) Flex
- UST Recoil 780 ES Graphite available in Stiff (F4) Flex
- Grip: Taylormade Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Black / Gray 51.5 G .580 Grip.
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
Introducing P770 and P750 Irons — Forged construction, soft-solid feel and simplistic design come together in a pure players iron that's both workable and forgiving.
Introducing P7...Introducing P770 and P750 Irons — Forged construction, soft-so...
Customers also viewed