- Adams Golf
- Adidas Golf
- Almost Golf
- Ben Hogan Golf
- Bettinardi Golf
- Bridgestone Golf
- Burton Golf
- Champ Spikes
- Cleveland Golf
- Club Glove
- Cobra Golf
- Cutter & Buck
- Datrek Golf
- Dawgs Golf
- Ecco Golf
- FootJoy Golf
- Heavy Putter
- IZZO Golf
- Mizuno Golf
- New Balance Golf
- Nike Golf
- Odyssey Golf
- Ogio Golf
- Ping Golf
- Project X Shafts
- Puma Golf
- Pure Grips
- Scotty Cameron Putters
- Srixon Golf
- Sun Mountain
- Taylormade Golf
- The Golf Club
- TomTom Golfer
- Tour Edge Golf
- True Temper
- Under Armour
- UST Mamiya
- Volvik Golf Balls
- Wilson Staff
- Yes Golf
Taylormade P790 Individual Irons and Wedges
Our Price: $162.50
Taylormade P790 Individual Irons and Wedges
THIS BEAUTY IS A BEAST
Taylormade P790 irons pack powerful performance into a clean, classic design to deliver unprecedented distance in a players iron. Through a combination of forged construction and our revolutionary new SpeedFoam Technology, golfers will experience feel, forgiveness, and workability unlike any iron of this caliber.
With P790, TaylorMade’s engineers have answered the challenge of creating a forged iron that delivers remarkable distance as well as enhanced playability and feel—all in a refined shape preferred by discerning players.
The P790’s hollow cavity uses SpeedFoam Technology, a new proprietary construction, which serves a dual purpose of generating ball speed as well as optimizing sound and feel. Injected into the clubhead, SpeedFoam provides the face support and sound-damping properties that make the performance of the P790 unlike any other iron in the TaylorMade family.
The incorporation of the new wrapped face construction creates a cut-thru Speed Pocket on the sole with extreme flexibility in the lower part of the clubface; it’s this flexibility that creates greater forgiveness and consistency than is typically seen in a distance iron design.
The P790 also features an ultra-thin 1.75mm face thickness with re-engineered Inverted Cone Technology optimized for the slightly smaller face area. The new, smaller Inverted Cone allows for reduced face thickness at the edges of the face, thus increasing flexibility from heel to toe and low on the clubface, resulting in more ball speed across the entire face.
For forgiveness and playability, P790 irons feature strategically placed internal metal-injection-molded (MIM) tungsten weighting for precise CG placement and higher moment of inertia (MOI).
- UNPRECEDENTED DISTANCE IN A FORGED IRON
- SpeedFoam® pushes the limit of COR for groundbreaking distance in a forged iron
- Ultra-thin 1.75mm face thickness with mini-ICT
- High-strength forged 4140 carbon steel Wrap-Face & soft carbon steel body
- LOOK AND FEEL OF A PLAYERS IRON
- SpeedFoam® is resilient at impact to produce soft feel and responsive feedback
- Refined shaping featuring a straighter topline, shallower face, and progressive offset
- Elegantly crafted design including minimalistic cosmetic details and a clean, satin scratch finish
- FORGIVENESS & PLAYABILITY
- Strategically placed tungsten weighting to increase inertia throughout the set
- Ultra-thin internal leading edge with cut-thru Speed Pocket for low-face forgiveness
- Hollow construction allows for optimal weight placement
- Taylormade P-790 Irons Sold Individually:
- #3 Iron - 19°
- #4 Iron - 21°
- #5 Iron - 23.5°
- #6 Iron - 26.5°
- #7 Iron - 30.5°
- #8 Iron - 35°
- #9 Iron - 40°
- Pitching Wedge - 45°
- Approach Wedge - 50°
- Taylormade Custom Steel Iron Shafts available at Zero Up-Charge:
- KBS C-Taper 90 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- KBS C-Taper 105 Steel avalable in Regular & Stiff Flex
- KBS C-Taper Lite Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- KBS C-Taper Steel available in Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- KBS FLT Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- KBS Tour 90 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- KBS Tour 105 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro 950GH Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro Modus 105 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 120 Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 130 Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Rifle Project X Steel available in Regular (5.5), Stiff (6.0) & X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT Steel available in Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper XP 95 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Taylormade Graphite Iron Shafts available at (+$200.00) Up-Charge:
- UST Recoil 760 ES Graphite available in Senior (F2) & Regular (F3) Flex
UST Recoil 780 ES Graphite available in Stiff (F4) Flex
- Grip: Taylormade Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Black / Gray 51.5 G .580 Grip.
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
A forged iron in a players shape. Experience breakthrough distance in P790 irons with SpeedFoam technology.
P790 irons — T...A forged iron in a players shape. Experience breakthrough dist...
PW testing - great feel!
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Feb 2018
Trying out the p790s starting with the PW... Club head is heavier than my normal AP2 pw... I really like this feel... No problems working the ball... Good soft feel on all shots.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!
Posted by Mike on 19th Jan 2018
Immediately after I placed an order for 2 individual P790’s irons, I received a phone call from TeeGolfClub, the gentleman that I spoke to was very polite and professional, he called me to inform me of a few things that I wasn’t aware of and asked if I still wanted to keep my order or modify it, I chose to keep it. The fact that I got a phone call immediately following my order being placed just goes to show that I can order worry free from this website and have excellent communications throughout the process. My order came a lot quicker than expected in the exact specs that I ordered. I will most DEFINITELY order from here again! 5 stars!
new 3 iron p790
Posted by tim calloway on 18th Oct 2017
have been playing taylormade r blades for about 6mths, saw the reviews on these irons, so I bought 3 iron with graphite shaft.unbelievable performance, solid feel and outstanding playability. I wondered about investing $185 on an iron, but so glad I did!
Customers also viewed