The 2017-18 Studio Stock Series is the direct evolution of classic putter designs, with enhanced characteristics including our new Mercury Gray PVD finish and tour preferred F.I.T. Face milling. Watch this brief video as Sam Bettinardi walks you through each of the new models.
Due to heavy demand, we have made our popular Studio Stock #28 model available in a center shaft option that still offers a slight toe hang preferred by most players. This alternative neck style easily places the shaft, eye line and center of the club face directly behind the ball for consistent alignment, repeatable performance and enhanced feel. Standard across this entire line, our iconic F.I.T. (Feel Impact Technology) Face and beautiful Mercury Gray finish complete this fresh take on a Bettinardi classic.
- SOFT CARBON STEEL - All of our production model putters are milled from a proprietary blend of soft carbon steel. Because we machine all of our putters in our own manufacturing facility, we only choose the finest blends of steel that allow for exceptional machinability, and an unforgettable feel at impact when the putter is finished.
- MERCURY GRAY FINISH - The Mercury Gray finish is a luxurious PVD coating and completely new look for Bettinardi that gives a stealthy appearance at address. Combined with a blue and black paint scheme, and you have a winner.
- Weight: 358 grams
- Material: Mild Carbon Steel
- Finish: Mercury Gray
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Available in Right Hand Models Only
- Grip: Lamkin Blue Cord SS Series Grip available in Standard or Jumbo Sizes
- Available in 33", 34", 35" lengths
- Includes Headcover