The 2017-18 Studio Stock Series is the direct evolution of classic putter designs, with enhanced characteristics including our new Mercury Gray PVD finish and tour preferred F.I.T. Face milling. Watch this brief video as Sam Bettinardi walks you through each of the new models.
Since its inception, the Studio Stock #28 has garnered multiple Tour wins and international competition appearances. The success of this design boils down to a well-proportioned look with a low profile face, wide body and slight toe-hang. While the F.I.T. (Feel Impact Technology) Face ensures a soft feel and consistent performance, this model is also available in either standard length options or with Arm Lock technology that eliminates the need to anchor while still delivering the utmost in stability and control.
- SOFT CARBON STEEL - All of our production model putters are milled from a proprietary blend of soft carbon steel. Because we machine all of our putters in our own manufacturing facility, we only choose the finest blends of steel that allow for exceptional machinability, and an unforgettable feel at impact when the putter is finished.
- MERCURY GRAY FINISH - The Mercury Gray finish is a luxurious PVD coating and completely new look for Bettinardi that gives a stealthy appearance at address. Combined with a blue and black paint scheme, and you have a winner.
- Weight: 358 grams
- Material: Mild Carbon Steel
- Finish: Mercury Gray
- Grip: Blue Lamkin Corded Grip(Standard or Jumbo)
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Available in Right Hand Models Only
- Grip: Lamkin Blue Cord SS Series Grip available in Standard or Jumbo Sizes
- Available in 33", 34", 35" lengths
- Includes Headcover