The 2017-18 Studio Stock Series is the direct evolution of classic putter designs, with enhanced characteristics including our new Mercury Gray PVD finish and tour preferred F.I.T. Face milling. Watch this brief video as Sam Bettinardi walks you through each of the new models.
Another proven PGA Tour winner, the Studio Stock #3 is a much-requested addition to the lineup this year. Featuring a stout, compact look with slight toe hang, the famous F.I.T. (Feel Impact Technology) Face has been introduced resulting in a perfectly soft feel at impact. The Mercury Gray finish, matched with a blue and black color scheme, gives each model a stealthy look and contemporary appeal. Standard lengths of 33” – 35” are available in both right and left handed while a counterbalance option is also offered for those seeking the most in stroke stability and control. This is our most versatile offering to date.
- SOFT CARBON STEEL - All of our production model putters are milled from a proprietary blend of soft carbon steel. Because we machine all of our putters in our own manufacturing facility, we only choose the finest blends of steel that allow for exceptional machinability, and an unforgettable feel at impact when the putter is finished.
- MERCURY GRAY FINISH - The Mercury Gray finish is a luxurious PVD coating and completely new look for Bettinardi that gives a stealthy appearance at address. Combined with a blue and black paint scheme, and you have a winner.
- Weight: 358 grams
- Material: Mild Carbon Steel
- Finish: Mercury Gray
- Grip: Blue Lamkin Corded Grip(Standard or Jumbo)
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
- Grip: Lamkin Blue Cord SS Series Grip available in Standard or Jumbo Sizes
- Available in 33", 34", 35" lengths
- Includes Headcover