The 2017-18 Studio Stock Series is the direct evolution of classic putter designs, with enhanced characteristics including our new Mercury Gray PVD finish and tour preferred F.I.T. Face milling. Watch this brief video as Sam Bettinardi walks you through each of the new models.
Perhaps our most classic offering, the Studio Stock #8 has seen numerous professional victories over the past decade. This distinct blade model joins an already proven collection with its popular plumbers neck, traditional perimeter bumpers, a subtle yet square high toe and our iconic F.I.T. (Feel Impact Technology) Face for softer feel. The gentle curves and artisan nature of this design make it a favorite of those pursuing the combination of on-course performance and enduring style.
- SOFT CARBON STEEL - All of our production model putters are milled from a proprietary blend of soft carbon steel. Because we machine all of our putters in our own manufacturing facility, we only choose the finest blends of steel that allow for exceptional machinability, and an unforgettable feel at impact when the putter is finished.
- MERCURY GRAY FINISH - The Mercury Gray finish is a luxurious PVD coating and completely new look for Bettinardi that gives a stealthy appearance at address. Combined with a blue and black paint scheme, and you have a winner.
- Weight: 358 grams
- Material: Mild Carbon Steel
- Finish: Mercury Gray
- Grip: Blue Lamkin Corded Grip(Standard or Jumbo)
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Available in Right Hand Models Only
- Grip: Lamkin Blue Cord SS Series Grip available in Standard or Jumbo Sizes
- Available in 33", 34", 35" lengths
- Includes Headcover