Callaway Apex MB Individual Irons and WedgesCallaway Apex MB Irons are built for the best players in the game. It’s a beautiful classic blade shape with high performance grooves, remarkable feel, and a new weight design.
- Tour Shaping and Design - A classic shape and style, with a traditional, thin topline, refined sole, compact blade length and stunning chrome finish.
- High Performance 20V Grooves - Precision grooves are designed to promote the high level of control and consistent spin that muscleback players expect out of any playing conditions. The 20V grooves also stand out for reducing fliers from the rough to deliver even more control.
- New CG Weighting - We’ve engineered a new weight in the center of the clubhead. This allows us to precisely dial in swingweights without sacrificing CG location.
- Callaway Apex MB Irons Sold Individually:
- #3 Iron - 20.5°
- #4 Iron - 23°
- #5 Iron - 26°
- #6 Iron - 30°
- #7 Iron - 34°
- #8 Iron - 38°
- #9 Iron - 42°
- Pitching Wedge - 46°
- Approach Wedge - 50°
- Available Shafts at Zero Up-Charge:
- True Temper Project X IO Steel Shafts available in Regular (5.5), Stiff (6.0) or X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- Mitsubishi MMT (Metal Mesh Technology) available in Regular, Stiff or Tour Stiff Flex
- Grip: Stock Callaway Grip - Golf Pride Z Grip 50g
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
***Length and Lie Angles can be adjusted through the Custom Department.
Once the order is placed - call 888-453-0102 for additional customization or leave customization requests on the notes when placing the order.