Callaway Apex Pro Iron Sets
To create the Callaway Apex Pro 19 Irons, Callaway used extensive input from the world’s best players. Extremely soft feel comes from a forged 1025 mild carbon steel body and for the first time ever, proprietary urethane microspheres have been added to a forged Tour performance iron. The 1025 carbon steel body provides amazing Apex sound and feel that golfers love, and the urethane microspheres incorporate over one million tiny air pockets that absorb unwanted vibration without slowing the face.
Long, consistent distance in the long and mid irons comes from the innovative 360 Face Cup, which promotes high ball speeds across the face. In the short irons, a spin control VFT Face provides aggressive shot-making ability.
And to further enhance the level of scoring performance and shot-making that the pros demand, an average of 50 grams of Tungsten has been infused into each iron to relocate the CG positioning for exceptional ball flight and pinpoint control. All of this innovative performance technology is engineered into a premium design with beautiful progressive shaping and a classic Apex finish.
- Extremely Soft Feel - Incredibly soft, forged 1025 mild carbon steel body promotes amazing Apex sound and feel. Proprietary urethane microspheres consist of over one million tiny air pockets that absorb unwanted vibration without slowing the face.
- Long, Consistent Distance With Playability In A Tour Performance Iron - For the first time ever, renowned 360 Face Cup has been engineered into a Tour performance iron. Face Cup employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to promote fast ball speed for consistent distance on center hits and off-center hits. In the short irons, the spin control VFT Face is designed for pinpoint shot-making in your scoring clubs.
- Optimum Ball Flight and Control - To further enhance the level of scoring performance and shot-making that the pros demand, an average of 50 grams of Tungsten has been infused into each iron to relocate the CG positioning while maintaining the flexibility of the Face Cup. This tungsten promotes optimal shot-making, ball flight, and control for scoring performance through the set.
- Tour Influenced Shaping and Design - This is a classic look that the best players want to see with a straighter leading edge, higher toe, thin top line, and a smooth hosel transition. Their extensive input played a significant role in the resulting Tour performance shape
Callaway Apex Pro Irons Sold Individually: #3 Iron (20.5°), #4 Iron (23°), #5 Iron (26°), #6 Iron (29°), #7 Iron (33°), #8 Iron (37°), #9 Iron (41°), Pitching Wedge (45°), Approach Wedge (50°)
- 8 Iron Set includes your choice of:
- #3 Iron - Pitching Wedge (45°)
- #4 Iron - PW, Approach Wedge (50°)
- Available Shafts:
- True Temper Elevate Tour 115 Steel available in Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper Project X Catalyst 100 Graphite available in Regular or Stiff Flex (+100.00)
- Grip: Stock Callaway Grip - Tour Velvet 360 Grey Cap 50 gram Grip
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models