Callaway Big Bertha B21 Driver
Introducing the Callaway Big Bertha B21 Driver.
Features / Benefits:
- Unlock Your Inner Distance - If you want to hit the ball farther, you have to hit it straighter. And to help eliminate your slice or big miss, we’ve created our first high launch driver with an ultra-low forward CG for low spin. It’s a new formula for distance to give you a more consistent ball flight, and more tee shots that find the fairway.
- Fast Ball Speeds From Our A.I. Designed Flash Face SS21 - We’ve advanced our A.I. designed Flash Face to promote fast ball speeds across a more expansive area. So you’ll still hit it a long way, even when you miss the center of the face.
- Easy To Hit From Bertha Shaping And Added Draw Bias - Built to improve your launch angles, and stop your slice. The large Big Bertha head is specifically engineered with internal draw bias weighting for a straighter, longer ball flight.
- Super Strength Materials For High, Consistent Ball Speeds - Promotes optimal speed, forgiveness and spin characteristics from a face architecture that's extremely strong and lighter than traditional titanium.
- Jailbreak + T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown For Ball Speed and Unconventional Forgiveness - Two internal Jailbreak bars connect the sole and crown to promote fast ball speed, and the significantly lighter carbon crown allows us to redistribute weight for higher MOI.
- Available Models / Lofts:
- 9° (Adjustable 8° - 11°)
- 10.5° (Adjustable 9.5° - 12.5°)
- 12° (Adjustable 11.5° - 14.5°)
- Available Premium Shafts:
- Callaway RCH 45 Graphite available in Light (Senior) & Regular Flex
- Callaway RCH 55 Graphite available in Light (Senior), Regular & Stiff Flex
- Callaway RCH 65 Graphite Graphite available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Soft 46g, 50g
- Headcover & Wrench Included