Callaway Rogue ST LS Fairway Wood
The Callaway Rogue ST LS Fairway Wood features a deeper face with a compact footprint especially suited for better players. The 28g Tungsten Speed Cartridge and forward weight screw push the CG forward for low spin, while the shape and face profile make this our most fade-capable fairway wood.Three Different Callaway Rogue ST Max Fairway Models:
- Callaway Rogue ST Max - a mid-launch offering with slight draw bias.
- Callaway Rogue ST MAX D - the highest launching fairway wood in our lineup and utilizes a slightly closed face, more upright lie angle and additional weight in the heel to promote a powerful draw.
- Callaway Rogue ST Max LS - features a deeper face with a compact footprint especially suited for better players.
Features / Benefits:
- SPEED AND STABILITY FROM ALL-NEW JAILBREAK ST WITH BATWING TECHNOLOGY - The new A.I.-designed Jailbreak system has been completely redesigned to promote speed and stability. The two Jailbreak batwings are pushed to the perimeter, providing stiffness while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds.
- OPTIMAL LAUNCH WITH MORE SPEED FROM THE TUNGSTEN SPEED CARTRIDGE - We’re introducing the groundbreaking Tungsten Speed Cartridge for the first time in a fairway wood. By incorporating up to 28g of high-density tungsten, the Center of Gravity (CG) is pushed low and forward. The result is lower spin with more speed.
- A.I. FACE OPTIMIZED FOR SPEED, LAUNCH AND SPIN - We’ve applied an all-new A.I. face optimization to include speed, launch and spin. This unique face pattern is customized for each model and loft in the fairway lineup.
- SPEED AND CONSISTENCY FROM A HIGH STRENGTH FACE CUP - The C300 maraging steel is specially treated through a proprietary process for high strength and flexibility, while the Flash Face Cup provides speed and spin consistency across the face.
- COMPACT SHAPING WITH NEUTRAL FLIGHT AND LOW SPIN - Rogue ST LS is designed with a compact shape that’s especially suited for better players. An additional forward weight screw provides a low, forward CG. It’s our lowest spinning, most fade capable Rogue ST Fairway Wood. *Our longest fairway wood ever and up to 10 yards longer claim is based on player testing across a range of player handicaps of Rogue ST Max 3W vs. Epic Max 3W.
- Available Models / Lofts:
- #3+ Wood - 13.5°
- #3 Wood - 15.5°
- #3 HL Wood - 17°
- #5 Wood - 18.5°
- Available Premium Shafts:
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65 Graphite available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV White 75 Graphite available in Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
- Stock Grip: Callaway Stock Grip - Golfpride Tour Align Grey 50g
- Headcover Included