Callaway Rogue ST Max D Driver
The Callaway Rogue ST Max D Driver is built for golfers who want maximum levels of forgiveness from their driver. It’s built for very high MOI, with a reduced face progression, and a more upright lie. Internal and external draw weighting have also been added, along with a generously stretched profile at address for maximum shot shape correction.
Four Different Rogue ST Driver models:
- Rogue ST Max - our highest MOI head with a slight draw bias that’s built for all levels of golfers.
- Rogue ST MAX D - is built for golfers who want maximum levels of forgiveness from their driver.
- Rogue ST Max LS - is a high MOI head built for lower spin along with a stronger trajectory.
- Rogue ST ◊◊◊ LS - is a low spin option for better players and is the latest evolution of our TOUR-proven Triple Diamond heads.
Features / Benefits:
- INCREASED SPEED, STABILITY & HIGH MOI FROM ALL-NEW TUNGSTEN SPEED CARTRIDGE - The groundbreaking new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure places up to 20 grams low and deep in the driver head. This increases speed on off-center hits and provides more forgiveness through high MOI.
- STABILITY AND SPEED FROM JAILBREAK SPEED FRAME - Our patented A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame provides stability in the horizontal and torsional directions. We’ve speed tuned the construction, shaping, and positioning to deliver even more speed across the face.
- NEW A.I. DESIGNED FACE FOR LOWER SPIN AND INCREASED FORGIVENESS - As the industry leader in Artificial Intelligence, we’ve added launch and spin to ball speed in our optimization formula. This new formula lowers spin on the face, allowing us to add forgiveness to the driver.
- STABILITY AND FORGIVENESS FROM UNIBODY CONSTRUCTION - The titanium unibody construction provides stability and lowers the center of gravity, while our proprietary Triaxial Carbon crown and sole allow us to save weight. This weight is precisely redistributed to increase forgiveness with added draw bias.
- MAXIMUM SHOT SHAPE CORRECTION - Rogue ST MAX D is built for a high level of draw bias, with high MOI, a more upright lie, reduced face progression, and a stretched profile at address. All these features promote maximum shot shape correction, especially for players who tend to slice the ball.
- Available Models / Lofts:
- 9° (Adjustable 8° - 11°)
- 10.5° (Adjustable 9.5° - 12.5°)
- 12° (Adjustable 11° - 14°)
- Available Premium Shafts:
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 55 Graphite available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65 Graphite available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV White 65 Graphite available in Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Project X Cypher Black 40 Graphite available in Light (Senior) & Regular Flex
- Project X Cypher Black 50 Graphite available in Light (Senior) & Regular Flex
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
- Stock Grip: Callaway Stock Grip - Golfpride Tour Align Grey 50g
- Headcover Included