Callaway Rogue ST Max OS Lite Combo Iron Sets
- More Ball Speed from the all-new High Strength 450 A.I. Designed Flash Face Cup - An industry-first, we combined high strength 450 steel with our A.I. designed Flash Face Cup. This delivers more ball speed and better ball speed consistency.
- New A.I. Face Optimization for Speed, Launch and Spin - We’ve applied our new A.I. Face Optimization to Rogue ST MAX OS LITE. It’s unique for each model and loft to create spin rate consistency across the face. It delivers high launch and COR plus a more controlled landing angle to help hold greens.
- Precision Tungsten Weighting for Optimal Launch - Our new precision tungsten weighting features up to 46g of high-density tungsten, a 188% increase over MAVRIK. This provides improved launch conditions and also maximizes speed across the face.
- Patented Urethane Microspheres for Pure Feel - Our patented urethane microspheres are now pushed further up the face in Rogue ST irons (up to the 6th groove) to enhance sound and deliver pure feel while maintaining fast ball speeds.
- High Launching and Easy to Swing - Rogue ST MAX OS Lite irons are built with wide soles, enhanced offset, and a thicker topline vs. Rogue ST Max. The Lite version features more loft, lighter shafts and lighter swingweights to make these our easiest-to-swing model in the family.
Callaway Rogue Max OS Lite Irons Sold Individually: #4 Iron (22°), #5 Iron (25°), #6 Iron (28°), #7 Iron (31.5°), #8 Iron (35°), #9 Iron (39°), Pitching Wedge (43°), Approach Wedge (47°), Gap Wedge (51°), Sand Wedge (56°)
Callaway Rogue ST Max OS Lite Hybrids
- SPEED & STABILITY FROM JAILBREAK ST - The new A.I.-designed Jailbreak system has been completely redesigned to promote speed and stability. The two Jailbreak frames are pushed to the perimeter, providing stiffness while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds.
- A.I. FACE OPTIMIZED FOR SPEED, LAUNCH AND SPIN - From our high strength 455 Face Cup, we’ve applied an all new A.I. face optimization to include speed, launch and spin. This unique face pattern is customized for each model and loft in the hybrid lineup.
- OPTIMAL LAUNCH WITH MORE SPEED - Up to 24g of precision tungsten allows for precise Center of Gravity (CG) locations, delivering optimal launch with even more ball speed.
- OVERSIZED SHAPING, LIGHTER WEIGHT AND REFINED SOLES - We’ve implemented a larger shape for our easiest-to-launch Rogue ST hybrid design. The lightweight components are engineered for slower swinging players who want to generate more speed.
- 8 Iron Set (2 Hybrids & 6 Regular Irons) includes your choice of:
- #3H, #4H, #5 Iron - PW (43)°
#4H, #5H, #6 Iron - PW, AW (47)°
#4H, #5H, #6 Iron - PW, SW (56)°
- Available Shafts:
- Project X Cypher Black 50 Graphite available in Light (Senior) Flex
- Project X Cypher Black 60 Graphite available in Regular Flex
- Grip: Stock Callaway Grip - Golfpride Tour Velvet 360
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
***Length and Lie Angles can be adjusted through the Custom Department.
Once the order is placed - call 888-453-0102 for additional customization or leave customization requests on the notes when placing the order.