Cleveland CBX Wedges Clearance
GET CONTROL, PRECISION, AND ALL THE FORGIVENESS YOU NEED
The Cleveland CBX Wedge is a more advanced, more forgiving wedge for golfers who play cavity back irons. It gives you tour-level spin and control while blending seamlessly with your cavity back irons.
- A CAVITY BACK WEDGE PUTS FORGIVENESS IN YOUR SHORT GAME - Get more forgiveness and distance with a cavity back wedge that blends with your cavity back irons.
- A DUAL-V SOLE GIVE YOU FORGIVENESS AND VERSATILITY - The CBX sole uses two different V shapes to maximize forgiveness and maintain versatility. A front-to-back V shape lets you cut smoothly through the turf without loss of speed. A heel-to-toe V shape lets you open the face for versatility while still providing extra help in the sand.
- SPIN IT LIKE THE PROS WITH ROTEX FACE TECHNOLOGY - Tour Zip Grooves, Laser Milling, and Micro Milling produce tour-level spin for total control. Aggressive grooves channel debris away from the face for more consistent full shots from the fairway and rough.
- FEEL BALANCING TECHNOLOGY MEANS CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE - A microcavity in the hosel moves the center of gravity closer to the misddle of the face, enhancing feel and distance control. With a sweet spot closer to your ideal hitting location you get more forgiveness on your wedge shots.
- PROGRESSIVE DESIGN TRANSITIONS WITH YOUR IRONS - Progressive size, shape, and weighting seamlessly blend into your cavity back iron set.
- Stock Shafts:
- True Temper Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Flex
- Rotex Precision Graphite Wedge Flex (+$10.00)
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
- Stock Grip: Cleveland Blue Cap by Lamkin
Available Models: Loft / Bounce:
- 50° Loft / 11° Bounce
- 52° Loft / 11° Bounce
- 54° Loft / 12° Bounce
- 56° Loft / 12° Bounce
- 58° Loft / 10° Bounce
- 60° Loft / 10° Bounce