Cleveland HB Soft Milled #11 (Single Bend) Putter - UST ALL-IN Shaft
The Cleveland HB Soft Milled #11 Putter - UST ALL-IN Shaft provides a premium combination of features and technologies at an irresistible price point. With a new, affordable milling process, they make milled precision attainable to all. When world-class design, precision manufacturing, and remarkable value come together in a single Putter line, you’re left with just one choice: which model is right for you? The entirely new HB SOFT Milled line of Putters provides a premium combination of features and technologies at an irresistible price point
- Milled Heads - First cast, then CNC Milled for precise weighting and crisp lines. It’s smarter milling that reduces waste for an attainable cost.
- Speed Optimized Face Technology - Ensures consistent speed control and distance performance by normalizing ball speed across the face of the Putter. Now with more responsive feel.
- Stroke-Fit Alignment & Grip - Each shape features a specific alignment scheme and grip designed to fit the stroke of that Putter.
- UST ALL-IN Shaft Upgrade - Enhance your new HB SOFT Milled Putter even further with an ALL-IN Shaft upgrade from UST Mamiya. Their optimally balanced designs use high-tensile carbon fiber and proprietary nanoalloys to add stiffness, strength, and consistency. A stronger shaft with better balance flexes less during your stroke and at impact for superior putting across the course
- Available in 34" & 35"
- Grip: Golf Pride Pro Only Red Star Grip - 58 Round, 74.5 Gram
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models