4TH GENERATION ROTEX FACE TECHNOLOGY - Controlling your wedge shots is only possible with ample, predictable spin. So new 4th Generation Rotex Face Technology consistently delivers more spin across all conditions, giving you better distance control, improved accuracy, and lower scores.
RTX 4’s more compact blade shape is a direct result of extensive tour testing and feedback. Enjoy better feel and more control with this tour-developed, player-oriented shaping.
- BLACK SATIN - A dark coloring preferred by many, with the least amount of glare at address. Our new PVD process is ultra-durable for a longer lasting finish.
- 4th GENERATION ROTEX FACE TECHNOLOGY - With our sharpest Tour Zip Grooves yet, the most aggressive face milling we’ve developed, and even more precise laser milling, Rotex 4 generates more spin, and more consistent spin, giving you maximum short game control.
- PROGRESSIVE SHAPING - RTX 4's compact shape is a direct result of tour player feedback. Lower lofts blend with your irons for an easier transition, while higher lofts feature a traditional wedge shape for better greenside shots.
- PROGRESSIVE FEEL BALANCING TECHNOLOGY - New Muscle shaping on the back of each loft progressively adjusts the center of gravity on both the vertical and horizontal axes, enhancing feel and distance control, even when you don't strike the face center.
- SHARPER TOUR ZIP GROOVES - Sharper, deeper grooves slice through grass, sand and water for more consistent spin on every shot.
- MORE DURABLE LASER MILLING - Longer-lasting laser milling brings face roughness right to the conforming limit for more friction and more spin on all shots.
- CENTERED ROTEX FACE MILLING - Milling that’s in-line with your strike pattern increases backspin on all full, pitch, and chip shots.
- True Temper Dynamic Golf Steel Shaft in Wedge Flex
- All Models available in both Right and Left hand Models
Bounce / Grind Options (See Specifications Tab):
- XLOW BOUNCE GRIND (No DOT)
- Cleveland's narrowest low bounce sole for maximum versatility. The transition point is closer to the leading edge, making this grind ideal for tight, firm conditions and those with a shallow attack angle. The increased leading edge bounce gets the club in and out of the turf quickly on full shots.
- The XLOW excels in keeping the leading edge low so you can execute the most demanding open-face shots from tight lies and firm conditions. XLOW is available in lofts 58° and 60°.
- LOW BOUNCE GRIND (1 DOT) •
- Cleveland's low bounce sole for maximum versatility. The transition point is closer to the leading edge, making this grind ideal for tight, firm conditions and those with a shallow attack angle. The increased leading edge bounce gets the club in and out of the turf quickly on full shots.
- The ●LOW sole offers powerful versatility thanks to the heel, toe and trailing edge relief that makes it easy to open the face and execute advanced shots around the green. ●LOW is available in lofts 56° - 64°.
- MID BOUNCE GRIND (2 DOT) ••
- This V shaped sole features mid bounce suitable for a wide range of players and turf conditions. The transition is in the middle of the sole to provide lift through the turf, while keeping the leading edge close to the ground when opening the face.
- The ●●MID sole features a V-Shaped sole for smooth full shot performance and crisp pitch shots around the green. Perfect for golfers with neutral or steep attack angles, ●●MID is available in 46° - 60° lofts.
- FULL SOLE GRIND (3 DOT) •••
- This full sole shape designed with slight trailing edge relief. The wider sole with the transition closer to the trailing edge provides the most lift when traveling through the turf. This grind is ideal for softer course conditions and those with steep angles of attack.
- The FULL sole's traditional shape promotes stability on all shots and adds bounce when you open the face for better bunker play. Perfect for neutral and steep attack angles, FULL is available in lofts 56° - 60°.
Models (Loft / Bounce):
- 46° Loft / 08° Bounce
- 48° Loft / 08° Bounce
- 50° Loft / 10° Bounce
- 52° Loft / 10° Bounce
- 54° Loft / 10° Bounce
- 56° Loft / 08° Bounce
- 56° Loft / 10° Bounce
- 56° Loft / 14° Bounce
- 58° Loft / 03° Bounce
- 58° Loft / 06° Bounce
- 58° Loft / 09° Bounce
- 60° Loft / 03° Bounce
- 60° Loft / 06° Bounce
- 60° Loft / 09° Bounce
- 62° Loft / 06° Bounce
- 64° Loft / 06° Bounce
Special Orders - If interested in any special Lie Angles, shafts, lofts, name inscriptions, or other options, please call 1-888-453-0102 with any questions or for any information on custom up-charges.