Get off the deck with the new Cleveland Womens Launcher XL Halo Fairway Woods. We gave the Cleveland Womens Launcher XL Halo Fairway Woods Gliderail to ensure quality contact through the turf. And it’s really big and full of MOI, just in case the XL name didn’t tip you off. That means it’s really forgiving.
- GLIDERAIL - All Aboard the Birdie Train - Put your swing on rails and you won’t sweat those rough lies. Twin rails along the sole of the club help keep the face straight through impact for optimal ball striking.
- XL HEAD DESIGN - Big Brain Time - This is huge: a bigger head with extreme perimeter weighting means an MOI of 3,338 g-cm2 in the 3W, the most we’ve ever put into a Fairway Wood. Add that forgiveness to the high launch that comes from low-and-deep weighting, and you’ll enjoy maximum distance with maximum fun.
- REBOUND FRAME - Power it Up - What’s better than one flex zone? Two (duh). A flex zone in the face and a second flex zone in the body of the club work in sequence to direct more of your impact energy into the golf ball, for increasing ball speed and distance on every shot.
- ACTION MASS CB - Balance it Out - An 8g weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without extra effort. Thanks to that counterweight, the club head feels light and controllable on the backswing. As you begin your downswing, it also helps you maintain a square swing path with less casting and less slice.
- HIBORE CROWN STEP - Crowned Champion - The last place you want extra mass is right at the top of the golf club. That’s why our stepped crown shape brings the height of the crown down, dropping the center of gravity and raising your launch in the process.
- OPTIONAL ACCURACY BUILD - Marksman Mode - If precision is your top priority, this custom configuration is a half-inch shorter and does not have counterbalancing. This shortened style is the go-to setup for any player who prefers accuracy over distance. Plus, you’ll have more freedom to shape your shots.
- Available Models:
- 3 Wood - 15° Loft
- 5 Wood - 18° Loft
- 7 Wood - 21° Loft
- Available Shafts:
- Project X Cypher 55 Graphite Shaft available in Ladies (4.0) Flex
- Stock Grip: Winn Dri-Tac Ladies Grip
- Available in Right & Left Hand models
- Includes Headcover