Cobra AEROJET One Length Iron Sets
The Cobra AEROJET One Length Iron Sets feature effortless launch and distance meets unmatched consistency in our most technologically advanced ONE Length iron.
- ONE LENGTH CONFIGURATION - ONE Length delivers improved consistency and accuracy by encouraging one repeatable setup, ball position, and swing for every iron.
- PWR-BRIDGE WEIGHTING - An innovative floating weight design enables 10% more face flexion to deliver untethered distance. The weight is suspended in a soft polymer filler to tune acoustics and feel.
- PWRSHELL FACE DESIGN - A forged PWRSHELL face insert delivers more flexibility across a larger area of the face for faster ball speed and higher launch.
- H.O.T FACE TECHNOLOGY - H.O.T Face Technology uses artificial intelligence to design a variable thickness pattern that delivers more efficient speed and spin across the face.
Cobra AEROJET One Length Irons Sold Individually: #4 Iron (19°), #5 Iron (21.5°), #6 Iron (24°), #7 Iron (26.5°), #8 Iron (31°), #9 Iron (36°), Pitching Wedge (41.5°), Gap Wedge (47.5°), Sand Wedge (54°)
- 7 Iron Set includes:
- #4 Iron - PW (41.5°)
- #5 Iron - PW, GW (47.5°)
- #6 Iron - PW, GW, SW (54°)
- Available Shafts:
- KBS Tour Lite Steel Shaft available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- KBS PGI 85, 75, 65 Graphite Shaft Available in Senior (Lite), Regular & Stiff Flex (+$100.00)
- Cobra Lamkin Crossline (58R) - Black (48.5g) Grip
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models