Cobra Junior AEROJET MAX Driver
The Cobra Junior AEROJET MAX Driver delivers draw-bias and unrivaled stability in a low spin design for ultimate distance designed for Junior players. Juniors are elegible for one free shaft upgrade with purchase as they grow into their game.
- ADVANCED AERODYNAMIC SHAPING - A seamless aerodynamic design features a raised skirt, a more symmetrical shape, and streamlined edges to reduce drag for faster clubhead speed.
- PWR-BRIDGE WEIGHTING - An innovative suspended bridge weight design enables unrestricted flexibility of the face and sole, and positions the CG low and forward to unleash faster ball speed.
- PWRSHELL WITH H.O.T FACE - A forged PWRSHELL face insert maximizes flexibility for faster ball speed and higher launch. A H.O.T Face design uses artificial intelligence to create a variable thickness pattern that delivers more efficient speed and spin across the face.
- ADJUSTABLE WEIGHTING - Two adjustable weight settings in the back and heel allow for a neutral or draw-biased ball flight.
- CARBON CROWN AND SOLE - A carbon fiber crown and sole create a lighter and stronger chassis and allow more weight to be positioned low in the clubhead for added stability.
- ADJUSTABLE LOFT - An adjustable loft sleeve offers fine tuning of trajectory and spin. Each loft is adjustable up to +/- 1.5 from the printed loft on the head.
- Adjustable Loft and Trajectory Setting:
- 11.5° Loft (Adjustable from 10.5° to 13.5° Loft)
- Available Shafts:
- Cobra Junior Graphite Shaft available in Junior Flex available in the following Lengths
- 39 Inches (8-9 Years)
- 41 Inches (10-11 Years)
- 43 Inches (12-14 Years)
- Available in Right Hand Models
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Black (45g) Junior Grip
- Headcover Included