Cobra King Black One Length Utility Irons
COBRA’s first adjustable ONE Length utility iron delivers an added element of forgiveness and consistency for more accuracy on longer approach shots. MyFly8 delivers the versatility of two irons in one, allowing golfers to choose between eight adjustable loft settings to fine tune trajectory and launch.
- WHAT IT IS? - The KING Utility Black ONE Length iron features a hollow-body design, forged PWRSHELL, and Tungsten weighting that work in unison to deliver maximum speed, distance and consistency in a ONE Length configuration.
- WHO IT'S FOR? - A versatile option for golfers seeking a long iron replacement for their ONE Length iron set that provides better distance gapping and more consistency on longer approach shots.
- WHY WE MADE IT? - Equipped with the same technologies and shaping as its variable length counterpart, the KING Black ONE Length utility iron adds another element of forgiveness and consistency that makes longer approach shots easier and more reliable.
- RE-ENGINEERED FOR CONSISTENCY - The ONE Length utility irons are the perfect addition to round out your ONE Length iron set. ONE Length makes transitioning from your long irons to your wedges easier than ever, allowing you to utilize one setup and one swing for each iron for more consistency.
- E-ENGINEERED CLUBHEAD DESIGN - The clubhead is engineered using a high-density tungsten weight that delivers matching 7-iron head weight and swing weight.
- 7-IRON SHAFT LENGTH - A shorter, 37.5" shaft promotes confidence at address, and makes tee shots and longer approach shots as easy as setting up to your trusty 7-iron.
- 7-IRON CONFIGURATION - Clubhead weight, shaft length and swing weight work in unison to deliver preferred feel, distance and consistency in a 7-iron configurationPERFORMANCE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES. - COBRA's adjustable utility iron fuses precision, speed, and forgiveness in a sleek black PVD finish. MyFly8 delivers the versatility of two irons in one, allowing golfers to choose between 8 adjustable loft settings to fine tune trajectory and launch and maximize distance.
- ULTIMATE COMBINATION OF SPEED AND FORGIVENESS - A hollow body, multi-material construction delivers faster ball speeds and long, penetrating trajectories with unrivaled forgiveness.
- FORGED PWRSHELL FACE TECHNOLOGY - A thin, high-strength L-cup face insert features a deep undercut design to increase the Sweet Zone for enhanced responsiveness and faster ball speeds across the face.
- HIGH DENSITY TUNGSTEN WEIGHT - A high-density tungsten weight positioned on the toe increases MOI for enhanced speed and forgiveness on off-center hits and lowers and centers the CG for improved precision.
- FORGED 455 STAINLESS STEEL FACE - The high strength to weight ratio of 455 stainless steel allows for a thinner forged face that promotes faster ball speeds, and higher launch across the face.
- FULL HOLLOW BODY CONSTRUCTION - A full hollow body design allows for a thinner, unsupported face that delivers powerful speed and lowers the CG for higher launching trajectories with decreased spin.
- PRECISION AND FORGIVENESS - 100% CNC MILLED FACE AND GROOVES - CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) milling creates highly accurate grooves for improved contact and consistent spin across the entire face.
- WIDE, HYBRID-LIKE SOLE - A wide, cambered sole is designed with trailing-edge relief to improve turf interaction and consistency from a variety of lies.
- IRON PRECISION - A flatter face with minimal offset promotes square setup and alignment for increased accuracy and precision
- Avaialble Model / Loft:
- 2 / 3 Iron - Adjustable - 18° / 18.5° / 18.5°D / 19.5° / 19.5°D / 20.5° / 20.5°D / 21°
- 3 / 4 Iron - Adjustable - 21° / 21.5° / 21.5°D / 22.5° / 22.5°D / 23.5° / 23.5°D / 24°
- 4 / 5 Iron - Adjustable - 24° / 24.5° / 24.5°D / 25.5° / 25.5°D / 26.5° / 26.5°D / 27°
- Available Shafts:
- True Temper AMT Tour White (Black Pweder Coat) Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- UST Mamiya RECOIL ES SmacWrap Graphite available in Senior (Lite), Regular & Stiff Flex (+$20.00)
- Grip - Lamkin ACE Crossline Connect Grip
- Available in Right Hand Models