Cobra King Black One Length Wedges
The Cobra King Black One Length Wedges is COBRA’s second generation of ONE Length wedges blend precision, versatility, and consistency. Engineered to match 7-iron length and weighting, these wedges are designed to inspire confidence around the green for tighter shots and more birdie opportunities.
- WHAT IT IS? - COBRA's most precise wedge is back in black featuring an all new DBM (Diamonized Black Metal) finish that provides the ultimate in durability. Every iron is designed to match 7-iron length and clubhead weighting.
- WHO IT'S FOR? - The KING Black ONE Length wedge comes in a variety of loft, bounce and grind configurations to suit a wide range of playing abilities. COBRA offers the ideal wedge design to fit your swing type, course condition and playing style.
- WHY WE MADE IT? - Featuring the same technologies and designs as its variable length counterpart, the KING Black ONE Length wedge delivers tour level performance with an added element of forgiveness and consistency in a ONE Length configuration.
- RE-ENGINEERED. FOR CONSISTENCY. - Each ONE Length wedge has been re-engineered to deliver optimal feel, spin and trajectory through every loft. Utilizing one setup and one swing, golfers can simplify their short game and attack the pin with more consistency.
- RE-ENGINEERED CLUBHEAD DESIGN - Each clubhead is re-engineered to deliver matching 7-iron head weight and swing weight.
- 7-IRON SHAFT LENGTH - A shorter, 37.5" shaft promotes one set-up and swing from your long irons to wedges for maximum simplicity and consistency.
- 7-IRON CONFIGURATION - Clubhead weight, shaft length and swing weight work in unison to deliver preferred feel, trajectory and spin in a 7-iron configuration
- BLACK MAGIC - DBM (Diamonized Black Metal) Technology is a revolutionary surface finish that provides extreme wear resistance, reduced glare and a professional look preferred by better players. The DBM process chemically implants the black finish into the club head, increasing durability, without affecting playability, for longer lasting, better looking irons.
- PRECISION MILLED PERFORMANCE - Advanced milling processes deliver maximum spin control and accuracy for all golfers looking to attack pins and save strokes.
- 100% CNC MILLED FACE & GROOVES - CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) milling creates highly accurate grooves for consistent spin across the entire face.
- PROGRESSIVE SPIN TECHNOLOGY - Wider, shallower grooves in the weaker lofts (56, 58, 60), and narrower, tighter-spaced grooves in the stronger lofts (50, 52, 54) deliver consistent spin and trajectories between lofts
- Available Models (Loft / Bounce):
- 56° Loft / 10° Bounce
- 60° Loft / 08° Bounce
- Available Shafts:
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Black Stiff (S400) 129 Gram Steel Shaft
- Lamkin Ace Crossline Connect Grip
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models