- Adams Golf
- Adidas Golf
- Almost Golf
- Ben Hogan Golf
- Bettinardi Golf
- Bridgestone Golf
- Burton Golf
- Champ Spikes
- Cleveland Golf
- Club Glove
- Cobra Golf
- Cutter & Buck
- Datrek Golf
- Dawgs Golf
- Ecco Golf
- FootJoy Golf
- Heavy Putter
- IZZO Golf
- Mizuno Golf
- New Balance Golf
- Nike Golf
- Odyssey Golf
- Ogio Golf
- Ping Golf
- Project X Shafts
- Puma Golf
- Pure Grips
- Scotty Cameron Putters
- Srixon Golf
- Sun Mountain
- Taylormade Golf
- The Golf Club
- TomTom Golfer
- Tour Edge Golf
- True Temper
- Under Armour
- UST Mamiya
- Volvik Golf Balls
- Wilson Staff
- Yes Golf
Cobra King F8 Driver
Our Price: $299.00
Cobra King F8 Driver - PRICE DROP!!!!
The KING F8 Driver introduces COBRA's first CNC milled driver face paired with 360° Aero™ Technology, bringing you COBRA’s smartest, fastest, most precise driver ever. Oversized shape for maximum forgiveness.
- WHAT IT IS? - Featuring COBRA's thinnest and hottest face, the KING® F8 driver delivers the perfect blend of speed and forgiveness with precision face milling, aero and adjustable weight technology.
- WHO IT'S FOR? - 5 to 25 handicap golfers with moderate to higher swing speeds. Its oversized shape makes it ideal for those seeking a more forgiving profile and improved distance on mis-hits.
- WHY WE MADE IT? - Engineered to deliver more forgiveness to fit a wide variety of playing abilities. The KING® F8 is COBRA's most technologically advanced driver featuring the industry's first ever forged CNC milled Titanium face with E9 Technology™.
INTRODUCING THE FIRST CNC PRECISION MILLED FACE - Golf's first CNC precision milled forged titanium driver face with E9 Technology™ is thinner, hotter, and more precise.
- PRECISION MILLED FOR MAXIMUM SPEED - CNC milling yields more precise face thickness controls compared to hand-polishing, allowing COBRA engineers to design a thinner and faster conforming face.
- COBRA'S THINNEST AND LIGHTEST FACE - Tighter face thickness tolerances allow the face to be milled as thin as possible to deliver increased deflection for faster ball speeds. This yields a face that is 10% lighter.\
- MULTI DIRECTIONAL CNC MILLING PATTERN - A multi-directional CNC pattern delivers a thinner face, while the circular milling pattern in the center provides an aesthetically pleasing visual of the Sweet Zone™.
REAL DEAL SHAFTS - True aftermarket "Tour" shafts feature premium materials and stiffer, low torque profiles that reduce spin for improved performance in distance and dispersion.
- MRC TENSEI CK BLUE 50 (R, LITE) - The TENSEI CK Blue provides enhanced stability and feel in an ultra-lightweight shaft. Ideal for medium swing speeds seeking higher launching trajectories with reduced spin for improved dispersion.
- ALDILA NV 2KXV BLUE 60 (S, R) - The Aldila NV 2KXV Blue is a midweight shaft ideal for those with mid to high swing speeds seeking a combination of medium trajectory and medium spin.
- ALDILA NV 2KXV GREEN 65 - The Aldila NV 2KXV Green is a heavier weight shaft ideal for those seeking a combination of low trajectory and low spin. Featuring a higher bend profile, it delivers increased control for higher swing speeds.
- TUNE BALL FLIGHT - The back weight setting promotes higher, towering ball flight, while the heel weight setting promotes a slightly lower launch with increased draw bias.
- MYFLY 8 WITH SMART PAD - 8 easily adjustable loft settings help you manage trajectory and fine tune launch and spin to maximize distance. Increasing or decreasing the loft will adjust the launch by +/- .5 degrees and the spin by +/- 400 rpms, respectively.
- OVERSIZED PROFILE - A larger clubhead profile at address paired with two very forgiving (back and heel) weight settings, increases MOI for more distance and speed on off-center hits.
- ULTRALIGHT CARBON FIBER CROWN - Lightweight carbon fiber provides the weight savings needed to incorporate moveable weights into the design, while also repositioning weight low and back for improved launch and forgiveness.
- Adjustable Loft and Trajectory Setting:
- 9.0° Loft
- 9.5° Loft
- 9.5° Loft Draw Bias
- 10.0° Loft
- 10.5° Loft Draw Bias
- 11.5° Loft
- 11.5° Loft Draw Bias
- 12.0° Loft
- Available Shafts:
- Aldila NV 2KXV Blue available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Aldila NV 2KXV Green available in Stiff Flex
- MRC Tensei CK Blue 50 available in Senior & Regular Flex
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
- Stock Grip: Cobra Lamkin REL Connect Black Grip
- Headcover and Wrench Included
Golf is a game of advancement. And this year, we've advanced it to a level the industry has never seen. Giving players the technology to perform at their absolute best. To crush drives longer and straighter than ever. This is technology, not mythology. This is innovation, not imitation. This is all smoke and no mirrors. This is how we own the future of golf.
KING F8 Driver...Golf is a game of advancement. And this year, we've advanced i...