Cobra King F9 SPEEDBACK Fairway Woods Clearance
For the first time in a Cobra fairway, the ultimate precision of CNC milling is combined with SPEEDBACK™ and BAFFLER® Technologies to deliver our longest, fastest and most accurate fairways.
- WHAT IT IS? - The KING F9 SPEEDBACK fairway combines Baffler Rails, SPEEDBACK Technology, and precision CNC milling to deliver the ultimate blend of speed, distance and accuracy.
- WHO IT'S FOR? - Ideal for 5-25 handicaps with moderate to faster swing speeds seeking maximum distance, forgiveness and high launch in a traditional shape.
- WHY WE MADE IT? - For the first time in a fairway, the ultimate precision of CNC milling is combined with revolutionary SPEEDBACK with Baffler Rail Technology, delivering our longest, fastest and most precise fairways ever.
- OUR FIRST CNC MILLED FAIRWAY EVER - Our first fully machined fairway face is CNC MILLED to create our thinnest, hottest, and most precise face ever.
- UP TO 5 TIMES MORE PRECISE - CNC milling controls face thicknesses and curvatures to tighter tolerances, ensuring consistent performance across every fairway manufactured.
- INDUSTRY LEADING TECHNOLOGY - CNC milling is an industry leading technology that took two and a half years to perfect. We are the only company to feature both CNC milled driver and fairway faces.
- COBRA'S THINNEST & HOTTEST FACE - CNC milling yields more precise face thickness controls compared to manual hand polishing, allowing us to design a thinner and faster conforming face.
- E9 SPEED TUNED TECHNOLOGY - Each fairway face is SPEED TUNED using Dual Roll and E9 face technologies to produce consistent ball speed, launch and spin.
- DUAL ROLL TECHNOLOGY - Dual Roll curvatures are CNC milled into the face following exact specifications in the 3D CAD file design to ensure consistent performance on every fairway we manufacture.
- PROGRESSIVE RAIL HEIGHTS - A progressive Baffler Rail system is designed to optimize turf interaction depending on loft and attack angle.
- CARBON FIBER CROWN - A lightweight carbon fiber crown saves discretionary weight up high, allowing us to move the CG lower and deeper for higher trajectories with reduced spin.
- LOWER, DEEPER CG - A weight positioned low and back acts as a "middle rail" ramp surface and lowers the CG to improve the transfer of energy to the ball.
- BACK TUNGSTEN WEIGHT - A 15 gram tungsten weight promotes high, towering trajectories and is interchangeable with heavier or lighter weights to tune swing weight
- Adjustable Loft and Trajectory Setting:
- #3 - #4 FWY - Adjustable to the following lofts:
- 13.0°,13.5°, 13.5°D, 14.5°, 14.5°D, 15.5°, 15.5°D, 16.0°
- #5 - #6 FWY - Adjustable to the following lofts:
- 17.0°,17.5°, 17.5°D, 18.5°, 18.5°D, 19.5°, 19.5°D, 20.0°
- #7 - #8 FWY - Adjustable to the following lofts:
- 21.0°,21.5°, 21.5°D, 22.5°, 22.5°D, 23.5°, 23.5°D, 24.0°
- Available Shafts:
- Fujikura Atmos Blue 7 Graphite Shaft available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- UTS Mamiya Helium (4F2) Graphite Shaft available in Senior (Lite) Flex
- Available Flexes: Regular, Stiff Flex
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
- Stock Grip: Cobra Lamkin Crossline Connect Black Grip
- Headcover Included
- Black / Yellow
- Satin Black / Avalanche