Cobra King F9 SPEEDBACK One Length Iron Sets Clearance
The Cobra KING® F9 SPEEDBACK™ ONE Length™ irons are engineered to simplify your game by reducing variables in your swing to increase accuracy and consistency.
- WHAT IT IS? - Each ONE Length iron is designed to match 7-iron length and weighting to deliver consistent feel, trajectories and distance gapping through the set.
- WHO IT'S FOR? - Ideal for 5 to 25 handicaps with moderate to faster swing speeds seeking a forgiving distance iron with great feel. ONE Length allows you to swing every iron like it's your trusty 7-iron.
- WHY WE MADE IT? - The Cobra ONE Length irons are inspired by the revolutionary swing philosophy pioneered by Bryson Dechambeau on Tour. A ONE Length configuration allows you to use one repeatable setup and swing through the set, resulting in more consistency and accuracy.
- ONE LENGTH. ONE SWING. - Engineered using matching 7-iron length and weight specifications, a ONE Length configuration simplifies your game by reducing variability in your setup and swing for increased consistency.
- WIDER SOLE WIDTHS - Wider soles in the 4-6 irons lower the club's center of gravity to deliver hybrid-like distance, launch and forgiveness with iron-like precision
- PROGRESSIVE SHAFT WEIGHTING - Premium aftermarket KBS shafts in three different weights (KBS Tour 80 in the 4-6i, KBS Tour 90 in the 7-9i, and KBS Wedge in the GW-SW) optimize launch, feel and trajectory through the setSPEEDBACK DESIGN - Much like a wide-body kit adds to the stability of a racecar, SPEEDBACK shaping utilizes a belt of steel that adds mass low and wide, creating a lower, deeper CG that maximizes ball speed, launch and carry while maintaining a conventional sole width.
- FORGED E9 PWRSHELL FACE - An E9 variable thickeness face design is 1.8mm at its thinnest point, expanding the SWEET ZONE to increase distance on off-center hits. A forged PWRSHELL design features a deep undercut sole with a 1.2mm internal Speed Channel that returns more energy to the ball for higher launch and faster ball speeds.
- HIGH MOI DESIGN WITH TUNGSTEN - SPEEDBACK adds more mass low and wide compared to a conventional game improvement iron. 33 grams of tungsten is combined in the heel and toe in the 4-7 iron, increasing MOI for maximum stability, higher inertia, and substantial improvements in ball speed, distance and forgiveness.
- BEST IN CLASS FEEL - A 3-piece multi-material medallion combines aluminum, TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) and acrylic foam. These lightweight materials damp vibrations to promote a softer, more responsive feel that is not normally found in a game improvement iron.
- +CNC MILLED FACE AND GROOVES - CNC milling is a highly precise manufacturing method that is typically only found in forged player's irons. This process allows us to create perfectly flat faces, and precise lofts and groove shapes in every iron we manufacture.
- PROGRESSIVE SPIN TECHNOLOGY - Progressive groove shapes are CNC milled into each face to optimize spin performance in the long irons, mid-irons and wedges.
- PROGRESSIVEHOSEL LENGTHS - Shorter hosels in the long irons (4-6) lower the CG to increase launch and distance, medium hosels in the mid irons (7-9 iron) create a gradual transition from the long irons and taller hosels in the wedges (GW-SW) raise the CG to promote control and accuracy
- Cobra King F9 SPEEDBACK One Length Irons Sold Individually:
- #4 Iron - 19.5° - Component No Longer Available
- #5 Iron - 22.5° - Component No Longer Available
- #6 Iron - 25.5°
- #7 Iron - 29.5°
- #8 Iron - 34°
- #9 Iron - 39°
- Pitching Wedge - 44°
- Gap Wedge - 49°
- Sand Wedge - 54° - Component No Longer Available
- Available Shafts:
- KBS Tour 80 & KBS Tour 90 Steel Shaft available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Fujikura ATMOS 6 Graphite Shaft Available in Senior (Lite), Regular & Stiff Flex (+$15.00)
- Cobra Lamkin Crossline (58+) Connect Blue / Red Grip
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models