Cobra King F9 Tour Length SPEEDBACK Driver Clearance
The KING F9 SPEEDBACK™ driver is the first Cobra driver to successfully combine an aerodynamic club shape, a low center of gravity, and a precision CNC milled face.
Inspired by Rickie Fowler’s 43.5” driver used on Tour, the KING F9 SPEEDBACK™ Tour Length driver is configured with a shorter 44.5” playing length, and 18g & 6g weights to help deliver more accuracy off the tee without sacrificing distance.
- WHAT IT IS? - SPEEDBACK Technology is a revolutionary advancement in engineering, creating the first driver to successfully combine an aerodynamic shape with a low center of gravity to optimize club speed and ball speed for maximum distance.
- WHO IT'S FOR? - Three different models (9.0, 10.5 and 12.0) feature 8 adjustable lofts and a front to back adjustable CG system, allowing golfers of all abilities (Tour to 25 handicaps) to find the perfect launch & spin configuration for their game.
- WHY WE MADE IT? - Our engineers identified a common problem in today's driver designs: to get optimal aerodynamic properties, you have to sacrifice other parts of the design. SPEEDBACK™ Technology is a revolutionary breakthrough in driver engineering and is the first to combine a streamlined, aerodynamic shape with a low center of gravity. Paired with the only CNC milled driver face, it delivers substantial improvements in club speed, ball speed and distance without sacrificing forgiveness.
- A REVOLUTIONARY ADVANCEMENT - COBRA is in the business of innovation. With SPEEDBACK, we've achieved a revolutionary advancement in driver technology, engineering the first driver to successfully combine an aerodynamic clubhead shape with a low center of gravity, creating the ULTIMATE FORMULA FOR SPEED.
- THE ULTIMATE FORMULA FOR SPEED - The KING F9 SPEEDBACK driver is the first of its kind to achieve true optimization of aerodynamics combined with a low center of gravity, making it the fastest and longest COBRA driver ever.
- SPEEDBACK Technology delivers our most aerodynamic clubhead shape and is the first to combine a raised skirt, raised tail/aft, a raised & rounded crown, and a rounded frontal perimeter that reduce drag for maximum club speed.
- PRECISION CNC MILLED FACE - In an industry where everyone claims to have a fast face, ours is the only one that's CNC milled. To achieve optimal performance, utilizing the most precise manufacturing processes is critical. A process that is five times more precise than conventional hand polished drivers, CNC milling delivers our thinnest, hottest face repeatedly on every driver we manufacture.
- GOLF'S FIRST ULTRALIGHT CARBON WRAP CROWN - Continually pushing the boundaries of innovation, COBRA engineers have created golf's first-ever carbon fiber wrap crown design that wraps around the body, delivering a 12% larger carbon fiber area that saves 10 grams compared to titanium driver crowns
- Adjustable Loft and Trajectory Setting:
- 9.0° Loft (Adjustable 7.5° - 10.5°)
- 10.5° Loft (Adjustable 9° - 12°)
- Available Shafts:
- Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
- Stock Grip: Cobra Lamkin Crossline 580 Connect Black Grip
- Headcover and Wrench Included
- Black / Yellow
- Satin Black / Avalanche