Cobra King F9 Womens SPEEDBACK Combo Iron Sets Clearance
The Cobra King F9 Womens SPEEDBACK Combo Iron Sets features 2 hybrids and 5 irons and is the ideal setup to help you gap your set perfectly by replacing your long irons with a more forgiving hybrid.
- WHAT IT IS? - The KING F9 SPEEDBACK Combo Set includes 6 irons and 1 hybrid. Each feature SPEEDBACK Technology, a revolutionary advancement in low CG and high MOI that delivers extreme speed and forgiveness in an all-in-one easy-to-hit set.
- WHO IT'S FOR? - 5 to 25 handicaps with moderate to faster swing speeds who can benefit from replacing their long iron in the set with a more forgiving hybrid.
- WHY WE MADE IT? - Offering a hybrid in the set increases forgiveness on longer approach shots, and improves gapping for golfers who may find it more challenging to get their long irons up in the air.
- BAFFLER MEETS SPEEDBACK - Baffler and SPEEDBACK Technologies work in unison to optimize low CG and clubhead speed through the turf
- LOWER, DEEPER CG - Up to 30 grams of additional weight comprised of steel and tungsten is concentrated low and deep in the clubhead resulting in a lower center of gravity that creates higher launch with reduced spin.
- BACK TUNGSTEN WEIGHT - A 15 gram tungsten weight is positioned in the back to promote high, towering trajectories and a steeper descent angle for improved stopping power into greens.
- OPTIMIZED RAIL DESIGN - Redesigned to save discretionary weight needed to lower the club's center of gravity, while maintaining the same great turf interaction our Baffler rails have always provided.
- A TRUE COMBINATION OF FORGIVENESS & ACCURACY - Innovative shaping improvements harmonize with Baffler and SPEEDBACK Technologies to achieve the ultimate combination of forgiveness and playability.
- FORGED STAINLESS STEEL FACE - A two-piece construction features a thin, forged 455 high-strength stainless steel face insert and a 17-4 stainless steel body. A thinner forged face increases flex and responsiveness for improved distance and ball speed on off-center hits
- SPEEDBACK DESIGN - Much like a wide-body kit adds to the stability of a racecar, SPEEDBACK shaping utilizes a belt of steel that adds mass low and wide, creating a lower, deeper CG that maximizes ball speed, launch and carry while maintaining a conventional sole width.
- FORGED E9 PWRSHELL FACE - An E9 variable thickeness face design is 1.8mm at its thinnest point, expanding the SWEET ZONE to increase distance on off-center hits. A forged PWRSHELL design features a deep undercut sole with a 1.2mm internal Speed Channel that returns more energy to the ball for higher launch and faster ball speeds.
- HIGH MOI DESIGN WITH TUNGSTEN - SPEEDBACK adds more mass low and wide compared to a conventional game improvement iron. 33 grams of tungsten is combined in the heel and toe in the 4-7 iron, increasing MOI for maximum stability, higher inertia, and substantial improvements in ball speed, distance and forgiveness.
- BEST IN CLASS FEEL - A 3-piece multi-material medallion combines aluminum, TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) and acrylic foam. These lightweight materials damp vibrations to promote a softer, more responsive feel that is not normally found in a game improvement iron.
- +CNC MILLED FACE AND GROOVES - CNC milling is a highly precise manufacturing method that is typically only found in forged player's irons. This process allows us to create perfectly flat faces, and precise lofts and groove shapes in every iron we manufacture.
- PROGRESSIVE SPIN TECHNOLOGY - Progressive groove shapes are CNC milled into each face to optimize spin performance in the long irons, mid-irons and wedges.
- PROGRESSIVEHOSEL LENGTHS - Shorter hosels in the long irons (4-6) lower the CG to increase launch and distance, medium hosels in the mid irons (7-9 iron) create a gradual transition from the long irons and taller hosels in the wedges (GW-SW) raise the CG to promote control and accuracy
Cobra King F9 Womens SPEEDBACK Irons Sold Individually: #4 Iron (19.5°), #5 Iron (22.5°), #6 Iron (25.5°), #7 Iron (29.5°), #8 Iron (34°), #9 Iron (39°), Pitching Wedge (44°), Gap Wedge (49°), Sand Wedge (54°)
- STOCK SET COMPOSITION - 7 Clubs - Two Hybrids: 5H (Graphite), 6H (Graphite), Five Irons: 7-PW, SW (Graphite)
- Available Shafts:
- Fujikura ATMOS 6 Graphite Shaft available in Ladies Flex
- Cobra Lamkin Crossline Connect Ladies Black Grip
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models