Cobra King Forged TEC Black Iron Sets
COBRA’s Forged TEC Black irons deliver the precision of a tour iron and the playability desired by all. A re-engineered Technology Enhanced Cavity (TEC) features a 100% carbon fiber medallion for superior sound and feel preferred by better players.
- WHAT IT IS? - An all new multi-material TEC (Technology Enhanced Cavity) construction features a faster forged steel face, Carbon Feel Technology, and tungsten weighting that work in unison to deliver the ultimate blend of distance, forgiveness, and precision.
- WHO IT'S FOR? - Tour to 15 handicap golfers with moderate to high swing speeds seeking longer distances, and higher launching trajectories paired with tour-level feel and precision.
- WHY WE MADE IT? - A tour-preferred shape and distance enhancing technologies merge to deliver the best of both worlds: the precision and feel of a player's iron and the playability desired by all.
- WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE - DBM (Diamonized Black Metal) Technology is a revolutionary surface finish that provides extreme wear resistance, reduced glare and a professional look preferred by better players. The DBM process chemically implants the black finish into the club head, increasing durability, without affecting playability, for longer lasting, better looking irons.
- FORGED 4140 CHROMOLY STEEL FACE - A material used in applications requiring extreme wear resistance and toughness, Chromoly Steel features a higher strength-to-weight ratio, allowing the face to be forged thinner to deliver increased ball speeds.
- CARBON FEEL TECHNOLOGY - A lightweight medallion is constructed using carbon composite material to effectively damp vibrations at impact, resulting in a soft, yet responsive feel preferred by better players.
- TUNGSTEN WEIGHTING - High-density tungsten weights are strategically positioned on the heel and toe to lower and center the CG to deliver more forgiveness and precision.
- PREMIUM AFTERMARKET SHAFTS - COBRA's KING Forged TEC Black irons feature premium aftermarket steel and graphite shaft offerings that are engineered to promote optimal trajectory, feel and control through the set
- 7 Iron Set includes:
- #4 Iron - PW, (45°)
- #5 Iron - PW, GW (50°)
- Available Shafts:
- True Temper AMT Tur White - Black PVD Steel Shaft available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- UST Mamoya RECOIL 780 ES SmartWrap Graphite Shaft Available in Senior (Lite), Regualr & Stiff Flex (+$100.00)
- Cobra Lamkin Crossline ACE Connect Black Grip
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models