Cobra King Forged TEC Black One Length Iron Sets
COBRA’s Forged TEC Black irons deliver the precision of a tour iron and the playability desired by all. A re-engineered Technology Enhanced Cavity (TEC) features a 100% carbon fiber medallion for superior sound and feel preferred by better players. Offered in a ONE Length configuration, each iron is designed to match 7-iron length and weighting.
- WHAT IT IS? - The KING TEC Black ONE Length irons deliver speed and forgiveness in a shape that appeals to better players. Every iron is designed to match 7-iron length and clubhead weighting.
- WHO IT'S FOR? - Tour to 15 handicap golfers with moderate to high swing speeds seeking maximum consistency and accuracy in a ONE Length set configuration.
- WHY WE MADE IT? - A ONE Length set construction, tour-preferred shaping, and distance enhancing technologies merge to deliver a more consistent setup and swing, and improved gapping and dispersion through the set.
Cobra One Length Irons Features:
- RE-ENGINEERED. FOR CONSISTENCY. - Each ONE Length iron has been re-engineered to deliver optimal feel and consistency through the set. Utilizing one setup and one swing, golfers can simplify their game and swing every iron with confidence like it's their trusty 7-iron.
- OPTIMIZED CLUBHEAD WEIGHTING - Progressive tungsten sole weighting delivers matching 7-iron head weights through the set while also promoting optimal distance gapping and trajectory in a ONE Length configuration.
- PROGRESSIVE SHAFT WEIGHTING - Steel shafts feature progressive weighting (increase in 3g increments through the set) to deliver higher launching long irons, and lower, more controlled trajectories in the short irons.
- 7-IRON CONFIGURATION - In a 7-iron configuration, clubhead weight, shaft length and swing weight all work in unison to provide preferred feel, distance and consistency from your long irons to your wedges
Cobra Forged TEC Black Features:
- WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE - DBM (Diamonized Black Metal) Technology is a revolutionary surface finish that provides extreme wear resistance, reduced glare and a professional look preferred by better players. The DBM process chemically implants the black finish into the club head, increasing durability, without affecting playability, for longer lasting, better looking irons.
- FORGED 4140 CHROMOLY STEEL FACE - A material used in applications requiring extreme wear resistance and toughness, Chromoly Steel features a higher strength-to-weight ratio, allowing the face to be forged thinner to deliver increased ball speeds.
- CARBON FEEL TECHNOLOGY - A lightweight medallion is constructed using carbon composite material to effectively damp vibrations at impact, resulting in a soft, yet responsive feel preferred by better players.
- TUNGSTEN WEIGHTING - High-density tungsten weights are strategically positioned on the heel and toe to lower and center the CG to deliver more forgiveness and precision.
- PREMIUM AFTERMARKET SHAFTS - COBRA's KING Forged TEC Black irons feature premium aftermarket steel and graphite shaft offerings that are engineered to promote optimal trajectory, feel and control through the set
Cobra King Forged TEC Black One Length Irons Sold Individually: #3 Iron (19°), #4 Iron (21°), #5 Iron (23°), #6 Iron (26°), #7 Iron (30°), #8 Iron (35°), #9 Iron (40°), Pitching Wedge (45°), Gap Wedge (50°)
- 7 Iron Set includes:
- #4 Iron - PW, (45°)
- #5 Iron - PW, GW (50°)
- Available Shafts:
- True Temper AMT Tur White - Black PVD Steel Shaft available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- UST Mamoya RECOIL 780 ES SmartWrap Graphite Shaft Available in Senior (Lite), Regualr & Stiff Flex (+$100.00)
- Cobra Lamkin Crossline ACE Connect Black Grip
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models