Cobra King Forged TEC One Length Individual Irons and Wedges
CLASSY LOOK - CRAZY DISTANCE
Cobra King Forged TEC One Length Individual Irons and Wedges are Engineered to deliver distance, consistency and playability in a compact muscle back shape preferred by better players.
- Forged PWRSHELL™ Face Technology - For the first time in a player’s iron, a forged PWRSHELL™ face expands the SWEET ZONE™ for higher launch and faster ball speeds.
- Hollow Design - A classic, muscle-back shape conceals an unassuming hollow core that delivers low CG and controlled distance for maximum playability.
- Foam Microspheres - A hollow iron cavity is infused with foam microspheres to fine tune acoustics, resulting in softer feel.
- Cobra Connect - Cobra Connect, powered by Arccos, features electronically enabled grips that work in conjunction with the Arccos Caddie app, allowing users to track their stats and improve their game.
- Tungsten Toe Weighting - Precise weighting centers the CG behind the hitting zone for maximum distance and forgiveness, even on off-center strikes.
- Cobra One Length Features:
- Repeatable 7-iron setup promotes consistency throughout set.
- Matching head and swing weights create consistent feel.
- Fine-tuned lie angles optimize trajectories in long irons, mid irons and wedges.
- Progressive shaft weighting encourages easy launch in long irons and more control in heavier wedges.
- Cobra King Forged TEC One Length Irons Sold Individually:
- #4 Iron - 21°
- #5 Iron - 23°
- #6 Iron - 26°
- #7 Iron - 29.5°
- #8 Iron - 34°
- #9 Iron - 39°
- Pitching Wedge - 44°
- Gap Wedge - 49°
- Available Shafts:
- KBS $ Taper Lite available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Project X Catalyst Graphite Shaft Available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex (+$14.50)
- COBRA Lamkin Crossline Connect - Blue Grip
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models