Cobra King SPEEDZONE Iron Sets
Cobra King SPEEDZONE Iron Sets feature a breakthrough in performance with our first ever Carbon Fiber Topline, delivering an ultra low CG for maximum speed and launch.
- CARBON FIBER TOPLINE - SPEED STARTS AT THE TOP - Carbon fiber has a higher strength to weight ration than steel, and saves 3 grams to lower the CG and maximize ball speed.
- FORGED PWRSHELL FACE - PWRSHELL BRINGS THE DISTANCE - A forged PWRSHELL face insert features a 35% larger Sweet Zone area, and a 8% deeper undercut to enhance ball speed and launch across the face.
- SPEEDBACK SHAPE - MORE STABILITY ON OFF-CENTER HITS - Extreme heel and toe weighting creates a lower CG and a higher MOI than most traditional iron shapes allow.
- CO-MOLD MEDALLION - EXCELLENT SOUND AND FEEL - A lightweight medallion features aluminum, TPU, and acrylic foam that work together to damp vibrations for excellent sound and feel.
- 7 Iron Set includes:
- #4 Iron - PW (42.5°)
- #5 Iron - PW, GW (48°)
- #6 Iron - PW, GW, SW (54°)
- Available Shafts:
- KBS Tour 90 Steel Shaft available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- UST Recoil ESX 460 Graphite Shaft Available in Senior (Lite), Regular & Stiff Flex (+$100.00)
- Cobra Lamkin Crossline (58+) Connect Black Grip
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models