Cobra King SPEEDZONE One Length Individual Irons and Wedges
Cobra King SPEEDZONE Irons counterpart of the SPEEDZONE irons are designed to 7-iron length (37.50") through the set to promote one repeatable setup and swing between clubs for more consistency and accuracy.
- CARBON FIBER TOPLINE - SPEED STARTS AT THE TOP - Carbon fiber has a higher strength to weight ration than steel, and saves 3 grams to lower the CG and maximize ball speed.
- FORGED PWRSHELL FACE - PWRSHELL BRINGS THE DISTANCE - A forged PWRSHELL face insert features a 35% larger Sweet Zone area, and a 8% deeper undercut to enhance ball speed and launch across the face.
- SPEEDBACK SHAPE - MORE STABILITY ON OFF-CENTER HITS - Extreme heel and toe weighting creates a lower CG and a higher MOI than most traditional iron shapes allow.
- CO-MOLD MEDALLION - EXCELLENT SOUND AND FEEL - A lightweight medallion features aluminum, TPU, and acrylic foam that work together to damp vibrations for excellent sound and feel.
- Cobra King SPEEDZONE One Length Irons Sold Individually:
- #4 Iron - 19.5° - Component No Longer Available
- #5 Iron - 22°
- #6 Iron - 24.5°
- #7 Iron - 27.5°
- #8 Iron - 32°
- #9 Iron - 37°
- Pitching Wedge - 42.5°
- Gap Wedge - 48°
- Sand Wedge - 54°
- Available Shafts:
- KBS Tour 90 Steel Shaft available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- UST Recoil ESX 460 Graphite Shaft Available in Senior (Lite), Regular & Stiff Flex (+$14.50)
- Cobra Lamkin Crossline (58+) Connect Black Grip
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models