Cobra KING Utility Irons
Cobra KING Utility Irons - Classic looks blend with modern technology to create a utility iron that's designed to execute every shot with distance, accuracy and precision.
- PWRSHELL FACE - A forged face insert wraps around the sole creating a larger sweet zone for higher launch and faster ball speed.
- HOLLOW BODY CONSTRUCTION - A hollow design creates a more unsupported face that can flex more freely to deliver faster ball speed across the face.
- TUNGSTEN WEIGHTING - A 66 gram tungsten weight positions the CG right behind the hitting zone to impart maximum speed on the ball for penetrating distance.
- MYFLY ADJUSTABLE LOFTS - No utility iron is complete without adjustability. 8 easily adjustable MyFly loft settings allow you to fine tune launch and spin to find your perfect trajectory and gapping.
- Avaialble Model / Loft:
- 2 Utility Iron - Adjustable - 16° / 16.5° / 16.5°D / 17.5° / 17.5°D / 18.5° / 18.5°D / 19°
- 3 Utility Iron - Adjustable - 18° / 18.5° / 18.5°D / 19.5° / 19.5°D / 20.5° / 20.5°D / 21°
- 4 Utility Iron - Adjustable - 21° / 21.5° / 21.5°D / 22.5° / 22.5°D / 23.5° / 23.5°D / 24°
- Available Shafts:
- KBS $ Taper Lite Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Project X Catalyst Graphite available in Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex (+$20.00)
- Grip - COBRA Lamkin Crossline Connect - Black Grip
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models