Cobra King Vintage Nova-40 Putter
The Cobra King Vintage Nova-40 Putter putter features a fang shape with a short slant hosel that is suitable for players with a slight arc putting stroke seeking stability with added control on shorter putts.
- CLASSIC FANG SHAPE - A fang shape is constructed using 304 stainless steel and features a triple sightline that frames up the golf ball for enhanced alignment at address.
- SIK ALUMINUM FACE INSERT - An aluminum face insert features SIK Golf’s proprietary Descending Loft Technology (DLT) for excellent feel and straighter and more accurate putts.
- ADJUSTABLE WEIGHTING - The Nova-40 putter comes with two twin 10g sole weights that can be adjusted up to +15g each (adjusting head weight up to +30g) using heavier weights (15g, 20g, 25g) to dial in feel and stability. Weights sold separately.
- SIK FACE TECHNOLOGY - We partnered with SIK Golf and Bryson Dechambeau to design the most accurate putter face possible. Each aluminum face insert features SIK Golf's patented Descending Loft Technology (DLT) that utilizes four descending lofts to ensure the most consistent roll and launch angle for a variety of putting strokes and attack angles.
- Loft: 4°, 3°, 2°, 1°
- Lie: 70°
- Hosel: Short Slant
- Toe Hang: 40°
- Head Weight: 350g
- Available in Right Hand Models
- Grip: Cobra Lamkin Sinkfit Straight Connect (99g)
- Available in 34" Length, 35" Length
- Shaft: KBS CT Tour Steel 120g Straight Stepless Chrome
- Includes Headcover