Cobra King Vintage Stingray-40 Putter
The Cobra King Vintage Stingray-40 Putter features an oversized mallet shape with a short slant hosel that is suitable for players with a slight arc putting stroke seeking the forgiveness of a mallet with added control on shorter putts.
- OVERSIZE MALLET SHAPE - An oversized mallet shape is constructed using 304 stainless steel and features a single sightline for improved alignment at address.
- SIK ALUMINUM FACE INSERT - An aluminum face insert features SIK Golf’s proprietary Descending Loft Technology (DLT) for excellent feel and straighter and more accurate putts.
- ADJUSTABLE WEIGHTING - The Stingray-40 putter comes with a single 10g sole weight that can be adjusted up to +15g using heavier weights (15g, 20g, 25g) to dial in feel and stability. Weights sold separately.
- CARBON FIBER SOLE - Using a lightweight 18g carbon fiber sole cover allows for increased perimeter weighting when combined with the heavy 320g steel chasis.
- SIK FACE TECHNOLOGY - We partnered with SIK Golf and Bryson Dechambeau to design the most accurate putter face possible. Each aluminum face insert features SIK Golf's patented Descending Loft Technology (DLT) that utilizes four descending lofts to ensure the most consistent roll and launch angle for a variety of putting strokes and attack angles.
- Loft: 4°, 3°, 2°, 1°
- Lie: 70°
- Hosel: Short Slant
- Toe Hang: 40°
- Head Weight: 350g
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models
- Grip: Cobra Lamkin Sinkfit Straight Connect (99g)
- Available in 34" Length, 35" Length
- Shaft: KBS CT Tour Steel 120g Straight Stepless Chrome
- Includes Headcover