Cobra King Vintage Torino Putter
The Cobra King Vintage Torino Putter putter features a mallet shape with a single bend hosel that is suitable for players with a straight back and straight through putting stroke seeking added stability.
- CLASSIC MALLET SHAPE - A mallet shape is constructed using 304 stainless steel and features a triple sightline that frames up the golf ball for enhanced alignment at address.
- SIK ALUMINUM FACE INSERT - An aluminum face insert features SIK Golf’s proprietary Descending Loft Technology (DLT) for excellent feel and straighter and more accurate putts.
- ADJUSTABLE WEIGHTING - The Torino putter is equipped with two 20g sole weights that can be adjusted up to +5g or -10g each (to adjust the head weight up to +10g or -20g) using heavier or lighter weights (10g, 15g, 25g) to dial in feel and stability. Weights sold separately
- SIK FACE TECHNOLOGY - We partnered with SIK Golf and Bryson Dechambeau to design the most accurate putter face possible. Each aluminum face insert features SIK Golf's patented Descending Loft Technology (DLT) that utilizes four descending lofts to ensure the most consistent roll and launch angle for a variety of putting strokes and attack angles.
- Loft: 4°, 3°, 2°, 1°
- Lie: 70°
- Hosel: Flow Neck
- Toe Hang: 60°
- Head Weight: 350g
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models
- Grip: Cobra Lamkin Sinkfit Straight Connect (99g)
- Available in 34" Length, 35" Length
- Shaft: KBS CT Tour Steel 120g Straight Stepless Chrome
- Includes Headcover