Cobra LTDx Iron Sets
The power behind the Cobra LTDx Irons begins at the core. A steel core bar centers the CG behind the hitting zone to deliver maximum power to the ball, and is suspended in a soft polymer to maintain exceptional feel.
- PWR-COR TECHNOLOGY - A multi-layer PWR-COR weighting system features a steel core bar that positions the CG low and right behind the hitting zone. The core bar is separated from the face, body and sole and is suspended within a polymer injected casing. The design promotes maximum deformation at impact to create an elastic rebound effect that delivers powerful ball speed.
- PWRSHELL FACE TECHNOLOGY - PWRSHELL is a proven technology that has delivered our fastest face designs over the last few product generations. An L-cup face design is forged from a thin and strong stainless steel, and promotes up to 17% more flex resulting in faster ball speed and higher launch across the face.
- HIGH MOI DESIGN - Additional mass is positioned in the heel and toe area to improve stability while maintaining a sleeker looking shape that is aesthetically pleasing.
- CNC MILLED FACE AND GROOVES - CNC milling produces more accurate groove shapes to optimize spin and control for improved accuracy and stopping power into the green.
- More Flexible For More Speed - The PWR-COR system creates our most flexible iron design for increased speed. The construction features a steel core bar that positions the CG behind the hitting zone to transfer more power to the ball. The core bar is fully suspended in a soft polymer to allow the face and sole to flex freely while maintaining exceptional feel.
- Longer Distance. Higher Launch - Our largest PWRSHELL Face increases the zone of maximum ball speed. The new face cup design features a 23% larger thin area to increase speed away from center, and wraps further onto the sole to promote a higher ball flight.
- LTDx Iron PWRSHELL - LTDx Iron face
- CNC Milled Face And Grooves - CNC milling produces more accurate groove shapes to optimize spin and control for improved accuracy and stopping power into the green.
- 7 Iron Set includes:
- #4 Iron - PW (41.5°)
- #5 Iron - PW, GW (47.5°)
- #6 Iron - PW, GW, SW (54°)
- Available Shafts:
- KBS Tour 90 Steel Shaft available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- KBS PGI Graphite Shaft Available in Senior (Lite), Regular & Stiff Flex (+$100.00)
- Cobra Lamkin Crossline (58R) - Black (48.5g) Grip
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models