Cobra LTDx Max Womens Driver
The Cobra LTDx Max Womens Driver combines extreme forgiveness with draw bias. The design features a unique colorway, a lighter weight shaft, and an undersize grip for better comfort and feel.
- PWR-COR TECHNOLOGY - PWR-COR Technology is a multi-material weighting system that positions as much weight as possible low and forward. 10 grams total (a 6g machined steel internal weight and a 4g exterior aluminum weight) is positioned right behind the hitting zone to transfer maximum speed to the golf ball at impact with reduced spin.
- H.O.T FACE TECHNOLOGY - Using machine learning and CNC machining, we've created a new variable thickness design that is precision tuned for speed. H.O.T stands for "Highly Optimized Topology." Using data from thousands of impact simulations, we've optimized thicknesses in 15 different zones to maximize ball speed across a larger area of the face. These zones create visual peaks and valleys that resemble a topology map, which is how the design got its name.
- MULTI-MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION - A multi-material construction uses a lightweight carbon crown and sole plate, and a lighter and stronger titanium chassis. The new chassis design is 8.3g lighter and allows for up to 30% more carbon fiber to be used. A lighter chassis is critical to freeing up more discretionary weight that could be positioned low and forward in the PWR-COR to increase ball speed.
- ADJUSTABLE WEIGHTING - Two adjustable weights (a heavy 10g and a lightweight 3g) can be positioned in the back and heel position. Position the 10g heavy weight in the back for a neutral to draw biased ball flight, or in the heel for max draw bias (11 yards).
- CNC MILLED INFINITY FACE - An updated CNC Infinity Face design wraps around the leading edge to increase the zone of maximum ball speed while providing a traditional topline for improved visual alignment.
- Lower Spin With Higher Forgiveness - PWR-COR Technology positions a substantial amount of weight low and forward for faster ball speed with reduced spin. An additional tungsten back weight takes our fastest driver and makes it extremely forgiving and playable for a wide range of players.
- Our Hottest Face Design - A new H.O.T Face design is precisely tuned for speed using machine learning. Using data from thousands of impact simulations, we've created 15 different zones with perfected thicknesses to increase ball speed across a larger area of the face.
- LTDxMAX womens face technology - LTDxMAX womens multi-material construction tech
- Lighter & Stronger Construction - A multi-material construction features up to 30% more carbon and a lighter and more stable titanium chassis. The new design maximizes weight savings so we can position more mass low and forward in the PWR-COR to increase speed.
- Premium Aftermarket Shaft - The women's LTDx MAX driver is available in a premium aftermarket UST Helium Nanocore shaft. The lightweight 43g structure is designed in a women's flex and promotes high launch and excellent feel.
- Adjustable Loft and Trajectory Setting:
- 10.5° Loft (Adjustable 9° - 12°)
- 12° Loft (Adjustable 10.5° - 13.5°)
- Available Shafts:
- UST Helium Nanocore 40 available in Ladies Flex
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models
- Stock Grip: COBRA Lamkin Crossline Undersize (60R) - Black (44g) Grip
- Headcover and Wrench Included
- Black / Pink