Cobra LTDx One Length Single Irons and Wedges
The Cobra LTDx One Length Single Irons and Wedges are designed for enhanced consistency and accuracy in a shorter setup at 7 iron length..
- PWR-COR TECHNOLOGY - A multi-layer PWR-COR weighting system features a steel core bar that positions the CG low and right behind the hitting zone. The core bar is separated from the face, body and sole and is suspended within a polymer injected casing. The design promotes maximum deformation at impact to create an elastic rebound effect that delivers powerful ball speed.
- PWRSHELL FACE TECHNOLOGY - PWRSHELL is a proven technology that has delivered our fastest face designs over the last few product generations. An L-cup face design is forged from a thin and strong stainless steel, and promotes up to 17% more flex resulting in faster ball speed and higher launch across the face.
- HIGH MOI DESIGN - Additional mass is positioned in the heel and toe area to improve stability while maintaining a sleeker looking shape that is aesthetically pleasing.
- CNC MILLED FACE AND GROOVES - CNC milling produces more accurate groove shapes to optimize spin and control for improved accuracy and stopping power into the green.
- How One Length Can Change Your Game - A ONE Length iron is the perfect option for someone who struggles with consistent contact. Having all of your irons the same length allows you to have one repeatable set up and swing throughout your set so you can improve accuracy and consistency.
- More Flexible For More Speed - The PWR-COR system creates our most flexible iron design for increased speed. The construction features a steel core bar that positions the CG behind the hitting zone to transfer more power to the ball. The core bar is fully suspended in a soft polymer to allow the face and sole to flex freely while maintaining exceptional feel.
- Longer Distance. Higher Launch. - Our largest PWRSHELL Face increases the zone of maximum ball speed. The new face cup design features a 23% larger thin area to increase speed away from center, and wraps further onto the sole to promote a higher ball flight.
- CNC Milled Face And Grooves - CNC milling produces more accurate groove shapes to optimize spin and control for improved accuracy and stopping power into the green.
- Cobra LTDx One Length Irons Sold Individually:
- #4 Iron - 19°
- #5 Iron - 21.5°
- #6 Iron - 24°
- #7 Iron - 26.5°
- #8 Iron - 31°
- #9 Iron - 36°
- Pitching Wedge - 41.5°
- Gap Wedge - 47.5°
- Sand Wedge - 54°
- Available Shafts:
- KBS Tour 80 Steel (4 Iron - 6 Iron) in Regular & Stiff Flex
- KBS Tour 90 Steel (7 Iron - 9 Iron) in Regular & Stiff Flex
- KBS Tour 120 Steel (PW - SW) in Regular & Stiff Flex
- KBS PGI Graphite available in Lite (Senior), Regular & Stiff Flex (+$14.28)
- Cobra Lamkin Crossline (58R) - Black/Blue/Red (48.5g) Grip
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models