Cobra RADSPEED Individual Irons and Wedges
Cobra RADSPEED Individual Irons and Wedges are a breakthrough in RADIAL WEIGHTING technology is met with the first 3D printed medallion, creating our fastest, most stable, and technologically advanced irons to date.
- RADICAL ENGINEERING - The RADSPEED irons feature our most advanced technologies including, RADIAL weighting, PWRSHELL, and a 3D printed medallion, to create our most innovative and highest performing irons yet.
- RADIAL WEIGHTING
- EXTREME HEEL & TOE WEIGHTING - 10g and 3g of mass is positioned on the toe and heel extremities to create the best combination of speed, low spin and stability for optimized performance.
- TUNED RAD WEIGHTING - A 10g weight positioned low and in the toe area centers the CG and adds stability for more distance and forgiveness on off-center hits.
- RAD TECHNOLOGY
- 3D PRINTED MEDALLION - 3D printing offers unlimited complexity in design, allowing us to produce an intricate lattice medallion structure that saves weight and fine-tunes feel.
- FORGED PWRSHELL FACE - A forged PWRSHELL face insert is made of a thin 17-4 stainless steel, and is designed to increase flex on the face and the sole for faster ball speed and higher launch.
- CARBON FIBER TOPLINE - A carbon fiber topline saves 2 grams to lower CG and increase MOI. An all new black carbon finish creates the illusion of a thinner topline for a sleeker look at address.
- Cobra RADSPEED Irons Sold Individually:
- #4 Iron - 19°
- #5 Iron - 21°
- #6 Iron - 24°
- #7 Iron - 27.5°
- #8 Iron - 32°
- #9 Iron - 37°
- Pitching Wedge - 42.5°
- Gap Wedge - 48°
- Sand Wedge - 54°
- Available Shafts:
- KBS Tour 90 Steel Shaft available in Regular & Stiff Flex - This Component No Longer Available
- UST Recoil ESX 460 Graphite Shaft Available in Senior (Lite), Regular & Stiff Flex (+$15.00)
- Cobra Lamkin Crossline (58+) Connect Black Grip
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models