Cobra RADSPEED Womens Combo Iron Sets
The Cobra RADSPEED Womens Combo Iron Sets features 2 hybrids and 5 irons and is the ideal setup to help you gap your set perfectly by replacing your long irons with a more forgiving hybrid.
Cobra RADSPEED Womens Irons
Cobra RADSPEED Individual Irons and Wedges are a breakthrough in RADIAL WEIGHTING technology is met with the first 3D printed medallion, creating our fastest, most stable, and technologically advanced irons to date.
- RADICAL ENGINEERING - The RADSPEED irons feature our most advanced technologies including, RADIAL weighting, PWRSHELL, and a 3D printed medallion, to create our most innovative and highest performing irons yet.
- RADIAL WEIGHTING
- EXTREME HEEL & TOE WEIGHTING - 10g and 3g of mass is positioned on the toe and heel extremities to create the best combination of speed, low spin and stability for optimized performance.
- TUNED RAD WEIGHTING - A 10g weight positioned low and in the toe area centers the CG and adds stability for more distance and forgiveness on off-center hits.
- RAD TECHNOLOGY
- 3D PRINTED MEDALLION - 3D printing offers unlimited complexity in design, allowing us to produce an intricate lattice medallion structure that saves weight and fine-tunes feel.
- FORGED PWRSHELL FACE - A forged PWRSHELL face insert is made of a thin 17-4 stainless steel, and is designed to increase flex on the face and the sole for faster ball speed and higher launch.
- CARBON FIBER TOPLINE - A carbon fiber topline saves 2 grams to lower CG and increase MOI. An all new black carbon finish creates the illusion of a thinner topline for a sleeker look at address.
Cobra RADSPEED Hybrid
The Cobra RADSPEED Hybrid features front-biased internal RADIAL WEIGHTING and an external back weight to deliver low spin, high launch and forgiveness.
- RADICAL ENGINEERING - By increasing the distance between the front and back weights relative to the CG, we've created the optimal combination of low spin, and faster ball speed while maintaining forgiveness.
- FRONT-BIASED RADIAL WEIGHTING - 12g of weight positioned in the front (two 6g internal RAD weights) and a 7g weight in the back create a balance of ultra low spin with high launch and forgiveness.
- HOLLOW SPLIT RAILS - Hollow rails in the front create 70% more flex on the sole behind the face for higher launch and more speed.
- FORGED FACE INSERT - A forged insert is thinner and more flexible to create faster ball speeds and higher launch for greater stopping power into greens.
- 7 Iron Set includes:
- #4 Hybrid, #5 Hybrid, #6 Iron - PW (42.5°)
- #5 Hybrid, #6 Hybrid, #7 Iron - PW, GW (48°)
- Available Shafts:
- UST Recoil ESX 450 F1 Graphite Shaft Available in Ladies Flex
- Cobra Lamkin Crossline (58R) Connect Black Grip
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
BREAKING NEW GROUND - KING RADSPEED IRONS
Built for SPEED. The RADSPEED irons feature our most advanced ...
BUILT FOR SPEED - KING RADSPEED IRONS
https://www.cobragolf.com/radspeed-irons Built for SPEED. The ...
The Future of Golf is Here
While others cling to legacy, we are focused on discovering wh...