Mizuno JPX-919 Forged Iron Set Clearance
With a new back milled clubface, the JPX919 Forged is Mizuno’s fastest ever forging in measured ball speed. Balanced with Mizuno’s trademark workability and elevated Grain Flow Forged HD feedback - the JPX919 Forged is also Mizuno’s most versatile iron. In the hands of a tour player searching for a distance equalizer, or an amateur wanting feedback to evolve their game - the streamlined JPX919 Forged delivers on every level.
- BACK MILLED FACE: CNC milled from the sole up, the JPX919 Forged boasts a larger area of minimum face thickness for consistently increased ball speeds. Weight removed from face also allows a lower, deeper center of gravity for more easily flighted long & mid irons.
- BALANCED PERFORMANCE: The ultimate balance of ball speed, stability and feedback within a more refined playing profile.
- A SMALL ADDITION OF BORON: Just a trace of Boron makes our steel billet 30% stronger, allowing greater design possibilities in a forged head.
- STABILITY FRAME: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, whilst producing a tour-preferred vibration/sound.
- PEARL BRUSH: Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919’s precise lines in high sunlight.
- GRAIN FLOW FORGED HD (HIGH DENSITY): From a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact.
- 8 Iron Set includes:
- #4 Iron - PW, Gap Wedge (51°)
- Available Steel Iron Shafts at Zero Up-Charge:
- Nippon Modus 120 Steel Shafts available in Stiff Flex
- Project X LZ Steel Shafts available in Regular (5.5) Flex
- True Temper AMT Tour White Steel available in Stiff Flex
- Stock Grip - Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Grey Grips - Stock Grip
- Available in Right Hand Models