- Clique/New Wave
- Golf Buddy
- Pure Grips
- Adidas Golf
- Almost Golf
- Ben Hogan Golf
- Bettinardi Golf
- Bridgestone Golf
- Burton Golf
- Champ Spikes
- Cleveland Golf
- Club Glove
- Cobra Golf
- Cutter & Buck
- Datrek Golf
- Dawgs Golf
- Ecco Golf
- FootJoy Golf
- Heavy Putter
- IZZO Golf
- Mizuno Golf
- New Balance Golf
- Nike Golf
- Odyssey Golf
- Ogio Golf
- Ping Golf
- Project X Shafts
- Puma Golf
- Scotty Cameron Putters
- Srixon Golf
- Sun Mountain
- Taylormade Golf
- The Golf Club
- TomTom Golfer
- Tour Edge Golf
- True Temper
- Under Armour
- UST Mamiya
- Volvik Golf Balls
- Wilson Staff
- Yes Golf
Mizuno JPX-919 Hot Metal Iron Sets
Our Price: $999.95
Mizuno JPX-919 Hot Metal Iron Sets
A benchmark in iron design - the JPX919 Hot Metal combines an incredible balance of launch speed and soft, controllable landing angles. The use of a high strength Chromoly 4140M and seamless cup face construction produces the highest ball speed from any Mizuno iron. Mizuno’s new stability frame ensures that each iron within the set produces the correct flight apex – with landing angles steep enough to control shots into the green. A smaller ‘Pro’ version with reduced offset will offer Chromoly ball speed and performance to players with a more traditional eye.
- CHROMOLY 4140M: Highly resilient material allows new multi-thickness face for astonishing ball speed and feel.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION: A one piece cupped geometry produces a surprising level of feedback at high ball speeds.
- STABILITY FRAME: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing approach shots.
- RE-ENGINEERED SOUND RIBS: Developed to hit specific vibration patterns identified as delivering a satisfying sensation through impact.
- PEARL BRUSH: Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919’s precise lines in high sunlight.
- MODIFIED SCORING IRONS: A steeper transition into more compact scoring irons and wedges.
- X30 STEEL WEDGES WITH MILLED GROOVES: Set matching Gap, Sand and Lob wedges use a softer material with tour precision milled grooves and face for improved spin and control around the greens.
Mizuno JPX-919 Hot Metal Irons Sold Individually: #4 Iron (20°), #5 Iron (23°), #6 Iron (26°), #7 Iron (30°), #8 Iron (35°), #9 Iron (40°), Pitching Wedge (45°), Gap Wedge (50°), Sand Wedge (55°), Lob Wedge (60°)
- 8 Iron Set includes:
- #4 Iron - PW, Gap Wedge (50°)
- #5 Iron - PW, GW, Sand Wedge (55°)
- #6 Iron - PW, GW, SW, Lob Wedge (60°)
- Available Shafts:
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel available in Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT Steel available in Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper XP 95 Steel available in Regular or Stiff Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Steel available in Regular or Stiff Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold 120 Steel available in Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- Project X Steel Shafts available in Regular (5.5), Stiff (6.0) or X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- Project X LZ Steel Shafts available in Senior (5.0), Regular (5.5), Stiff (6.0) or X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- Nippon NS Pro 950 Steel Shafts available in Regular or Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro Modus Tour 105 Steel Shafts available in Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- KBS Tour Steel Shafts available in Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- KBS Tour 90 Steel Shafts available in Regular or Stiff Flex
- KBS C-Taper Steel Shafts available in Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- KBS C-Taper Lite Steel Shafts available in Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- Project X LZ Graphite Shafts available in Senior (4.0) or Regular (4.5) Flex
- Project X LZ Tour Graphite Shafts available in Regular (5.0) and Stiff (6.0) Flex
- UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Graphite Shafts available in Regular (F3) or Stiff (F4) Flex
- Stock Grip - Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Grey Grips
- All other grips (listed below) available at Zero Up-Charge
- Available in Right Hand Models only
***Length and Lie Angles can be adjusted through the Custom Department. Once the order is placed - call 888-453-0102 for additional customization or leave customization requests on the notes when placing the order.
A benchmark in iron design - the JPX919 Hot Metal combines an incredible balance of launch speed and soft, controllable landing angles. Custom specs and fitting locations at https://golf.mizunoeurope.com/
Mizuno JPX919 ...A benchmark in iron design - the JPX919 Hot Metal combines an ...
Customers also viewed