Mizuno JPX-921 Hot Metal Individual Irons
The JPX921 Hot Metal irons pair Mizuno’s fastest ever ball speeds with a piercingly straight, ball flight and controllable landing angles. The 3rd generation of Mizuno irons to utilize the resilience of Chromoly - the JPX921 has the most complex face geometry to date for additional energy from the clubface. Choose the more Pro version for a more compact profile with reduced offset.
- FASTER AND FASTER CHROMOLY 4140M: Our 3rd generation of designing and manufacturing irons using Chromoly – now taken to its limits. A re-engineered CORTECH face, is now 0.2mm thinner across the center point.
- SEAMLESS CUP FACE: A new variable thickness sole design allows the leading edge to act as a hinge, resulting in greater face flex and ball speeds.
- HARMONIC IMPACT: Predicting vibration patters dictated 3 additional sound ribs – producing a more solid sensation.
- PEARL BRUSH FINISH: Anti-glare to minimize distractions over the ball.
- STABILITY FRAME: Additional perimeter weighting with toe bias for stability from off center strikes.
- CUSTOM AVAILABILITY: Built to your desired specification as part of a full, split or short set. No upcharges for grips / shafts within the Mizuno Custom Program.
- Mizuno JPX-921 Hot Metal Irons Sold Individually:
- #6 Iron - 25°
- Pitching Wedge - 44°
- Gap Wedge - 49°
- Available Steel Iron Shafts:
- KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Steel Shafts available in Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro 950 Neo Steel Shafts available in Regular or Stiff Flex
- Project X LZ Blackout Steel available in Regular (5.5) Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 available in Regular Flex
- Stock Grip:
- Decade Multi Compound Blue / Black on KBS C-Taper Lite Steel Irons
- Golf Pride MCC +4 Grey Grips on Nippon NS Pro 950 Neo Steel Irons
- Available in Right Hand Models only