Mizuno JPX-923 Hot Metal Single Irons Clearance
The Mizuno JPX-923 Hot Metal, Mizuno's fastest flying, fast stopping irons. Introducing Nickel Chromoly – A new material with so much additional ball speed, our engineers switched their focus to feel and stopping power. At 35% stronger than our original Hot Metal material, 4335 Nickel Chromoly enables a high-energy 8% thinner clubface. Combined with Mizuno’s vibration controlling V-Chassis and deep CG design, the JPX923 Hot Metal irons are as enjoyable and controllable as they are long.
- Faster Nickel Chromoly - New 4335 Nickel Chromoly is 35% stronger than our original Chromoly, for an 8% thinner, high ball speed clubface.
- V-Chassis for More Solid Feel - Mizuno’s new V-Chassis delivers a more solid satisfying vibration pattern, even though the clubface is 8% thinner.
- Increased Stopping Power - Seamless cup face construction delivers the deep centre of gravity needed for a high launch and controllable landing angle.
- Consistent Ball Speeds Across the Face - The thinnest part of the sole is extended 18% wider, creating a wider high-energy area.
- White-Satin Brush - Non-reflective, Chrome plated finish to reduce bright light glare.
- Mizuno JPX-923 Hot Metal Irons Sold Individually:
- #8 Iron - 33°
- Gap Wedge - 48°
- Lob Wedge - 60°
- Available Steel Iron Shafts at Zero Up-Charge:
- True Temper Dynamic Gold 95 available in Regular (R300) & Stiff (S300) Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 available in Regular (R300) & Stiff (S300) Flex
- Stock Grip - Golf Pride MCC +4 Grey Grips
- Available in Right Hand Models