Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi Hybrids
Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi Hybrids are packed with helpful technology to launch the ball high and land soft, the JPX Fli-Hi is designed to slot seamlessly into your iron set, with each Fli-Hi designed to directly replace its corresponding long iron.
- REPLACE YOUR LONG IRONS - Your Shaft Optimizer readings and Mizuno Swing DNA will show how many JPX Fli Hi's to fit within your iron set. Find your local Mizuno Swing DNA stockist for a recommendation.
- DROP DOWN CROWN - As well as providing a visual alignment at address, the drop down crown allows weight to shift low within the clubhead - assisting a higher launch.
- WAVE SOLEPLATE - Allows the front portion of the sole to flex for increased ball speeds - especially low on the face.
- FACE FORWARD PROFILE - The JPX Fli-Hi's distinctive face-forward profile allows the leading edge to glide through contact for a consistent and high flight.
FLOW COG DESIGN - Weight shifts slightly through loft options. The 4 and 5 have weight further back to assist launch, the 6 and 7 are slightly front weighted to compensate loft.
- Available Models:
- #4 Hybrid - 19°
- #5 Hybrid - 22°
- #6 Hybrid - 25°
- #7 Hybrid - 28°
- Available Shafts:Grip:
- Fujikura Pro Hybrid Graphite Shaft available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Fujikura Speeder EVO HB Graphite Shaft available in Ladies, Senior, Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Stock Mizuno Grip
- Available in Right Hand Models Only
- Headcover Included