Mizuno MP-20 MMC Individual Irons and Wedges
MULTI METAL PERFORMANCE - ELITE PLAYERS CAVITY
Mizuno MP-20 MMC Irons are the 2nd generation of Mizuno’s multi material concept - with a thinner topline and refined scoring irons. Based on the chassis, set flow and proportions of the MP20 muscle back – engineered to be more playable through the use of Titanium muscle plate and Tungsten sole weight. Grain Flow Forged HD from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel – layered within soft Copper plating and protective Nickel Chrome for legendary feel and feedback. The new Mizuno MP-20 MMC is the smaller, sharper version of the original. For a player with a traditional eye, looking for a little stability from off center strikes, but comfortable with their distances and ball speed – this is the iron.
- LAYERS OF FEEL: Grain Flow Forged HD in Hiroshima Japan, from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel, then plated in soft copper and Nickel Chrome – the original layering from Mizuno’s great TN87 blade.
- STABILITY IN A TOUR PREFERRED PROFILE: Titanium muscle spreads weight for forgiveness from off center strikes while maintaining center portion thickness for muscle back type feel / feedback.
- MULTI-MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION: Grain Flow 1025E mild carbon steel chassis and Ti muscle pad throughout, with 12g Tungsten toe weight (4-7 iron) for ease of launch in a compact playing profile.
- IMPROVED SET FLOW TO WEDGES: Use of a 2nd Titanium muscle pad specific to the short irons, allows a narrower sole from 8 iron to pitching wedge.
- DRAMATICALLY THINNER TOPLINE: As a response to requests from the tour. The MP-20 MMC #4 iron is reduced by 0.3mm and pitching wedge by 0.4mm (compared to MP-18 MMC). Less than 1mm thicker at address than the MP-20 muscle back.
- MIXED SATIN/MIRROR FINISH: Combination of chrome finishing to eliminate areas of high glare in the playing position.
- No Up-charge on all Custom Shaft Sets including all Graphite Shaft Sets
- Mizuno MP-20 MMC Irons Sold Individually:
- #4 Iron - 22°
- #5 Iron - 25°
- #6 Iron - 28°
- #7 Iron - 32°
- #8 Iron - 36°
- #9 Iron - 41°
- Pitching Wedge - 46°
- Available Steel Iron Shafts at Zero Up-Charge:
- KBS C-Taper Lite Steel Shafts available in Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- KBS C-Taper Steel Shafts available in Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- KBS S-Taper Black Steel Shafts available in Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- KBS S-Taper Chrome Steel Shafts available in Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- KBS Tour 90 Steel Shafts available in Regular or Stiff Flex
- KBS Tour Steel Shafts available in Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- Nippon Modus 105 Steel Shafts available in Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- Nippon Modus 120 Steel Shafts available in Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro 950 Steel Shafts available in Regular or Stiff Flex
- Project X Steel Shafts available in Regular (5.5), Stiff (6.0) or X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- Project X LZ Steel Shafts available in Senior (5.0), Regular (5.5), Stiff (6.0) or X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- True Temper AMT Tour White Steel available in Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel available in Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Steel available in Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold 120 Steel available in Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper XP 95 Steel available in Regular or Stiff Flex
- Available Graphite Iron Shafts at Zero Up-Charge:
- UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Graphite Shafts available in Regular or Stiff Flex
- UST Mamiya Recoil ESX Graphite Shafts available in Ladies, Senior, Regular, or Stiff Flex
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z Grip .60 Round Grips
- Available in Right Hand Models Only
Additional Customization Available through Mizuno's Custom Department.
For Lie Angle, Loft Angle, Length or Grip Customization, please put in the notes when placing the order, or call 888-453-0102 to make customization requests on your order.