Mizuno Pro FLI-HI Driving Iron
The Mizuno Pro FLI-HI Driving Iron is a long iron replacement with a priority on ball speed – the Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi is designed to be played with a graphite shaft. Relieved of the constraints needed to flow through a complete set, the Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi has a longer head length, a little extra offset and a wider sole than the Mizuno Pro 225 long irons. With Mizuno’s 1st ever Maraging MAS1C face in an iron – for vastly increased ball speeds.
- 1ST MAS1C STEEL FACE IN AN IRON: For the first time ever, we used the high ball speed face material generally reserved for our fairway woods in a Mizuno iron.
- COMPLEX CONSTRUCTION FOR A HIGH, STABLE FLIGHT: Combining a bendable 431SS body, MAS1C face and 21g Tungsten weight – dedicated to producing a consistent, reliable flight.
- H.I.T FOR SOUND: With such a complex construction, Mizuno’s modelling of vibration (Harmonic Impact Technology) was vital in designing a satisfying sound from the conception.
- BLACKOUT / LIGHTS OUT: Turn the lights out on the competition with a fully blacked out ION plating.
- Available Models / Lofts:
- #2 Utility Iron - 16.5°
- #3 Utility Iron - 19°
- #4 Utility Iron - 21.5°
- Available Shafts :
- Project X Utility Steel available in Stiff Flex
- Project X HZRDUS Black RDX Graphite available in Stiff Flex
- Available in Right Hand Models
- Mizuno Stock Grip: MCC Teams Black / Grey Grip