Mizuno ST-X 220 Hybrid
The Mizuno ST-X 220 Hybrid is a confidence inspiring hybrid – engineered to produce a higher, draw biased flight. The ST-X hybrids are suited for moderate swing speed players who need elevated launch to reach both their optimal distance and controlled landing angles.
- HIGH DRAW FLIGHT BIAS: Mizuno’s X-Axis design – ultra light waffle crown, with deep internal weighting, encourages a high draw biased flight.
- HIGH BALL SPEED MAS1C FACE: At 1.8mm Mizuno’s thinnest hybrid face to date – with the highest recorded ball speeds from centre strikes (compare to previous ST-X and CLK).
- OPTIMIZED WAVE SOLE: Hybrid specific design helps create higher ball speeds from low on the face – suited to strikes directly from the turf.
- ENGINEERED FOR ‘SOLID’ FEEL: Mizuno’s Harmonic Impact Research identifies and isolates vibration patterns that elite players associate with a preferred ‘solid’ feel. Knowledge of exact, preferred vibrations allows Mizuno to build sound into the design.
- Available Models / Lofts:
- #4 Hybrid - 20°
- #5 Hybrid - 23°
- #6 Hybrid - 26°
- Available Shafts :
- Ascent UL Hybrid 50 Graphite available in Ladies Flex
- HeLIUM Nanocore Hybrid 50 Graphite available in Senior, Regular & Stiff Flex
- Available in Right Hand Models
- Mizuno Stock Grip: Lamkin ST Hybrid 360 Grip
- Headcover Included