Mizuno ST-Z 230 Ladies Hybrids
The Mizuno ST-Z 230 Ladies Hybrids feature a low spinning, high launching, adjustable hybrid – developed hand in hand with our tour advisors, yet playable for all levels. Utilizing a high energy MAS1C steel face boosted by Mizuno’s CORTECH Chamber for exceptional ball speeds and powerful, solid sensation at impact. A slightly larger, more playable footprint than its predecessor the CLK.
- CORTECH CHAMBER - Mizuno’s CORTECH Chamber encases a dense stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU – taking stress from the clubface and creating an additional energy source. At the same time locating weight closer to the clubface to reduce spin rates. While contributing to a more solid, powerful sensation at impact.
- WAFFLE CROWN AND THICK SOLE WEIGHT - Engineered to create a low sweet spot and deep centre of gravity, for high stable launch and efficient spin rates.
- HIGH ENERGY MAS1C STEEL FACE - Reworked with a new multi-thickness design – made possible through the face support of Mizuno’s CORTECH Chamber.
- QUICK SWITCH HOSEL - 4 degrees of adjustability.
- Available Models / Lofts:
- 2 Hybrid - 16° (Adjustable 14° - 18°)
- 3 Hybrid - 19° (Adjustable 17° - 21°)
- 4 Hybrid - 22° (Adjustable 20° - 24°)
- 5 Hybrid - 25° (Adjustable 23° - 27°)
- Available Premium Shafts (at zero up-charge) :
- UST HeLIUM NanoCore 50 Graphite available in Ladies Flex
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models
- Mizuno Stock Grip: M-31 360 Scuba Blue - Ladies Grip
- Headcover & Wrench Included